Reviews for My Everlasting Love
Porsches As Bribes chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
aw that was amazing, especially the last line. i never thought to compare tuck everlasting and twilight, but it totally works. and this totally made me think, twilight is like the only story where the girl gets the forever
LeighAnn Brewer chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
I love Tuck Everlasting. :) I remember watching it in my sixth grade ela class thinking "This is alot like Twilight" -swoons- I never thought of Twilight being like Peter Pan, though. That's interesting. XD I love this oneshot.
O.C.D.ObsessiveCullenDisorder chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
I just read a little about you on your profile and I was taken aback to see that you are barely, what, fourteen? I thought nothing of it and I scrolled down to see your stories. After I read just this little snip-it... I found myself thinking: "She's only fourteen?" You have a gift. Plain and simple. I'm 21 and I can write if I put my mind to it, but it's not my favorite thing to do (I prefer the logical stuff like math and the sciences). But you have "it". Keep writing and submit you work to publishers. Let us on FanFic know if you ever get published. I'm sure other will read it. I know I will!
wiswinagirl chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
aw i liked it i love the book Tuck everlasting but never really compared it to Bella And Edward but i really liked this
TwilightStarss chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
soo cute!

Tuck Everlasting is one of my favortie movies, and then when I read Twilight, and now whenever I watch that movie I always think of Twilight..*sigh*

great story!
BeautifulSamurai chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Simply beautiful. i love how bella phrased that; how she wanted her *own* story.
Tess Lecter chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Wow! I forgot about how similar the two stories were! I read Tuck everlasting when I was like, in grade five or something and I totally forgot about it!
Twiglightfan chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Another great and tender moment - capturing the essence of our favorite couple.
idancewithvamps chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
aw. yeah the whole "tuck everlasting" thing has always been tossed around. it is rather similar. tuck everlasting was disappointing, though. No happy ending. good book, but ruined by the crapiness. movie okay. alexis bledel's lines were dubbed in, and they were off. made it hard to watch, cuz you were always concentrating on her lips being off from the words.
SleathyNinja chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
:)! I REALLY ENJOYED THAT!IT WAS SAD! AND SO SWEET!
Karen Cullen3 chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Okay...I have tears in my eyes. No exaggerating. That was so sweet. I don't think I can sum up how I felt throughout that...

edwardsgirl3
xxInvisibleChildxx chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Tuck Everlasting is a gr8 movie
craznekoperson13 chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
i liked that movie until the ending it sucked if you ask me
sirodro chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
gosh that was beautifully done! Yet another one of your wonderful works that I will treasure with the rest.

LOVED IT!

DV
edwardisminehandsoff chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
that was so sweet! it really sounds like Bella and edward. you should write more little moments like this!
125 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »