Reviews for My Everlasting Love
edwardisminehandsoff chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
that was so sweet! it really sounds like Bella and edward. you should write more little moments like this!
Edward.love.of.my.existance chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
That was really good.
Daedalos chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Have you noticed I'm reading all your stories? They're all awesome. I've never seen the movie Tuck Everlasting, but I know the story. It's beatiful. I love the comparison here. Great job! Thank you!

-chris
NPeaches chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Wow. I never realized how much Twilight compares to Tuck Everlasting. It's uncanny. Cute. Good Job.
Gershwhen chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Aw, very sweet. I'm always amazed at the depression some people see in Bella's conversion. And the sadness of many stories reflects that. And yet, she gets to stay with the man she loves for eternity. And since I think Edward IS a good man, in the end they still get to go to Heaven. So, for me, there really isn't a sadness.
bitten-by-luv chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
wow. that was really sweet, and REALLY well thought out. i liked that alot. its goin' on my faces! ]
A317 chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
gah!

pfft. Alright, I've decided that I don't believe you. There is no way you are thirteen as you claim to be. Your writing is so mature. You made amazing comparisons between these two stories that most people never would have seen. Yet another fantastic story of yours. Keep writing!
random under the sun chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
the book is kinda different but i still cried while doing this. im still am...
Mizra chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
*please excuse this*

AW!

Now, I've never seen TUCK EVERLASTING, but I've have heard of it. Now, I guess I'm going to go rent it at Blockbuster next time.

Anyway, that is great. I love looking to see what movies, musical taste or literature insertions people put with Twilight. I've found some relaly good movies to watch, a few great bands I now keep on constant rotation and even a few books I'm currently reading because someone put it in a fanfic.

Strange, hmm?

Anyway, great work, hon!
Lindsey8907 chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Wow.

I am very, very impressed. I read on your profile that you are 13 years old and I have to tell you that your writing reflects that of someone much older. Your writing style is very nice and I love your stories.

Is your writing something that you do in your spare time, or is it something you are thinking of as a career? I have a very good feeling that if you were to pursue a career in a writing, you would be extremely successful. I know that I would definitely give a novel written by you a try.

You seem to have a deep understanding of the characters and how Stephenie Meyer perceives them and I am sure that you would be very good with coming up with your own characters and developing them as well.

This story, I find very interesting and touching as well. I like that Edward was so worried about Bella and rushed home from hunting just to see why she was crying. I thought that was very sweet and I am glad that you decided to write this story in Edward's point of view. I agree with your choice of whose POV to write this story in and I think that was a wise decision in your part.

Thank you so much for writing. I guess now I am off to read the rest of your stories!

I wish you the very best in life and keep writing! You truely are very talented and I hope that you continue to allow the world to read your work.

Thank you again and I hope to read more from you in the future.

Lindsey : )
Topaz Fireheart Storm chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
this is so cute...and how did the Tuck Everlasting thing not hit me? I love the movie and teh book...oh well.
LoveTinkerbella chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
That was beautiful
Llama Mama23 chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
aaw! He's so sweet!)

I love the story; Tuck everlasting was a brilliant comparison. You portray Edward beautifully!

Love it!
OliviaJane chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
That Edward never ceases to amaze me with the awesome things he says.
PensiveClarice chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Oh...oh my gosh.

I read Tuck Everlasting, but it was a while ago, so the details were really fuzzy. Your oneshot was amazing. I loved it .
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »