Reviews for The Visit
Dwarrior chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
Different. Well written.
Traveler of Worlds chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Wow, that was very interesting. Most people don't look at Ian all that much, so this is cool. Kind of sad, but intriguing, especially Ian's lack of remorse. Definitely thought provoking.
Riley R. Poole chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
sorry you gave me the puppy dog eyes I HAD TO REVEIW!

it was good alittle confusing but good.

NATIONAL TREASURE RULES!
Dillyn Breeze chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Really liked this one! I love stories that dig deeper into the heads of the characters, I like knowing what makes them tick. I agree with you that there was something complex about the Ben/Ian relationship and I thought this was completely believable as something Ben's character would have needed to do.
Jaeh chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
I've always wondered what would happen if Ben and Ian would meet again.. I guess I finally got an answer, lol...

this is really interesting.. I guess ben got to ian after all...

great take on this ;)

-Jaeh x)
BandGeek58407 chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
That was really good! _ It feels like you got Ian and Ben's interactions right on the money...pun unintended. (And pish-posh is such a great phrase, btw. Haha.)
Mandiranda chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
you had me at puppy the you had me at alert on my email accompanying 12 other fanfiction updates,all from very lengthy stories and .Now all of a sudden everyone decides it's just bloody brilliant time to update ...

Good story,I really liked bad Ian DIED!Geez,think of anything more depressing and I might just have to refer you to a nice doctor...*rollseyes*

Writting was nice,I liked the conflict between friend and person-who-tried-to-do-me-in from better than some plots that are just Ian is forgiven and they go to Taco Bello and slurp a soda together.

-Hakumele

(btw,my rant ended up telling I liked case you don't feel like reading all about it...)
Miss Fenway chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
This was really interesting. Very well written. I especially liked it because it was something that hadn't been attempted before (at least not that I know of). I thought it was really sad how I an killed himself though. Suicide sucks and always hurts somebody. Anyway I actually really liked it. Awesome job!