Reviews for Sakura's Fifty
lazylovespink chapter 7 . 3/14
man I need more ShikaSaku their my otp wish there were more stories out there also love KibaSaku and KakaSaku thanks for writing these oneshots
Raiza-chan chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
Loved this, loved everything, loved all of them! :D
1234dghgfj chapter 5 . 7/31/2012

Shampoo and conditioner!

CapitalEnvy chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
Kankuro, shino and Kakashi aren't the guys i would choose for Sakura, but after reading this I'm changing my mind.
XiaoJieMeijin chapter 7 . 6/17/2012
hahhaha ohhh GAara...SMH! XD and...ooohhhhh buuurrrnnn sasuke! lol sorry just had to say that :)I really hope you add more chapters...if theres anymore that needs to be added.
SakuraPheonix13 chapter 7 . 3/12/2012
OMG i LOVED this one! Especially the end. Got a little frisky there Gaara? XDDDDD and in "Stop" when Sakura answered, I laughed soooo hard and all I could get out was "BURN!" XDDDD
SakuraPheonix13 chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
HAHAHAHAHA Kankuro recognizes his wife's butt xDDD and i agree! Kankuro's a sexy beast! ;D
SakuraPheonix13 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
AWWWWWWWWWW This was too cute! X3 Kiba is so freakin' adorable!
BellaPerea chapter 7 . 5/17/2011
I really loved this! Personally, Kiba and Shino were my favorite. I like the style, and the challenge you put yourself to by picking words from songs. Very interesting.

Anyways, another amazing story. Shall read more or your genius creations now!

For.the.LOVE.of.Severus chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Ome I cracked up so hard Moon!
hallmarktrinity chapter 7 . 1/7/2011
The Shika/Saku is my absolute favorite. It may just be little drabbles, but I would totally love to see that one fleshed out to a chapter fic. I think it's the five boys. That kills me, and the detail you put in with their eyes just sort of seals it.
Dionysos chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
this is really really really good!
Black-Blue Moonlight Neko chapter 7 . 8/15/2010
lol i remember when my bed broke... my friend sat on it and it just caved.. but it was a old ed XD but i was laughing so hard though! lol meh fuved it!
AkaEyes chapter 7 . 7/19/2010
Loved this story -_-
KohoriNS6 chapter 7 . 5/27/2010
Hahaha, awesome it was great. Kiba and Gaara were my personal favs!