Reviews for Sakura's Fifty
lazylovespink chapter 7 . 3/14
man I need more ShikaSaku their my otp wish there were more stories out there also love KibaSaku and KakaSaku thanks for writing these oneshots
Raiza-chan chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
Loved this, loved everything, loved all of them! :D
Katara-Hatake chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
lolx

Shampoo and conditioner!

K-H
CapitalEnvy chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
Kankuro, shino and Kakashi aren't the guys i would choose for Sakura, but after reading this I'm changing my mind.
XiaoJieMeijin chapter 7 . 6/17/2012
hahhaha ohhh GAara...SMH! XD and...ooohhhhh buuurrrnnn sasuke! lol sorry just had to say that :)I really hope you add more chapters...if theres anymore that needs to be added.
SakuraPheonix13 chapter 7 . 3/12/2012
OMG i LOVED this one! Especially the end. Got a little frisky there Gaara? XDDDDD and in "Stop" when Sakura answered, I laughed soooo hard and all I could get out was "BURN!" XDDDD
SakuraPheonix13 chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
HAHAHAHAHA Kankuro recognizes his wife's butt xDDD and i agree! Kankuro's a sexy beast! ;D
SakuraPheonix13 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
AWWWWWWWWWW This was too cute! X3 Kiba is so freakin' adorable!
BellaPerea chapter 7 . 5/17/2011
I really loved this! Personally, Kiba and Shino were my favorite. I like the style, and the challenge you put yourself to by picking words from songs. Very interesting.

Anyways, another amazing story. Shall read more or your genius creations now!

~Bella
For.the.LOVE.of.Severus chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Ome I cracked up so hard Moon!
hallmarktrinity chapter 7 . 1/7/2011
The Shika/Saku is my absolute favorite. It may just be little drabbles, but I would totally love to see that one fleshed out to a chapter fic. I think it's the five boys. That kills me, and the detail you put in with their eyes just sort of seals it.
Dionysos chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
this is really really really good!
Black-Blue Moonlight Neko chapter 7 . 8/15/2010
lol i remember when my bed broke... my friend sat on it and it just caved.. but it was a old ed XD but i was laughing so hard though! lol meh fuved it!
AkaEyes chapter 7 . 7/19/2010
Loved this story -_-
KohoriNS6 chapter 7 . 5/27/2010
Hahaha, awesome it was great. Kiba and Gaara were my personal favs!