Reviews for Like a Knife
Nadine chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
GEE. BEAUTIFUL.

in such a tragic way 3

i LOVED it. even though LP didn't get their happy end. but you could tell they will after your fic is done (: LOL

i love the angsty stuff.

keep up the good work.
DKnAK chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
I hope you elaborate on this story. It would be nice to see Lucas fight for Peyton.
4321 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
i loved it im glad peytonwasnt waiting for him only can take so much hurt
jordanfan360 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
i had to clear my throat there a couple of times. it was really good. could there be more to this story?
dorotea chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
It's wonderfull!You can't leave it jst like that .I hope there'll be more ahead
Mwhahahaha18 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
This story is great...lots of emotion and I loved how Peyton was the one that finally did something for herself. I wish you would expand your story a little too...but it's great how it is...
CellarDoor821 chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
I thought this was really good! Loved the way you ended it, completely realistic. Although this is only a oneshot, I think you should turn it into a complete story!
ofplaidandstoli chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Although i absolutely love this one-shot, after reading it i kind of feel grateful for the crappy cliffhanger we got, because at least with that one we can hope!

I really like the way you used the name-erasing scenario, it's one of my favorites, i only wish she hadn't left! But otherwise it was great, and i especially liked the dialogues... some lines were just beautiful!
SSnelling chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
keep going. I like that Peyton wants Lucas to figure out what he wants. He should get a plane ticket and follow her. UD soon
GGashleighOTH chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
wow this one was really good. It was heartbreakingly beautiful. I kept going over the sides but Peyton is my girl so i always side with her a little more than with Luke :D. I really felt bad for him though. The ending was so sad but i could see how it fit. He had his realization too late and one random professing of love can't fix all the damage of the past. I really like to think they worked things out after though just because i love LP and will never give up on their love
Simone1 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
I love this story! You totally had me on the edge of my seat. I hope that you write more. Awesome job!
xoMelanie chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
This is incredible! It's only the first chapter and I love it! Can't wait for more. Please update soon. :)
alwayslovingyou chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Oh wow, I fell in love with the song and your story is beautiful! I'm so glad she went to LA, for me, it's more realistic that way. Your writing is really something special. love&peace
Heather chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
you should keep this going.

it's great.
Avschick33 chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Loved it as usual! Can't wait for more from you:-)!