Reviews for Return of the Gray Ghost
that1 chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
It has been a few years - but made a fun re-read
Sailor Pandabear chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
nice
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 3 . 10/12/2008
Nothing not to love. Great chapter.

Thanks!
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 2 . 10/12/2008
Nice, I love the kick-ass-edness of the good guys here.

Penelope having an honest reaction was good too.

Are we going to get a line like, "Get that stick out of your arse, Lucius," in the future. ;-)
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Very promising start.
Wolfric chapter 3 . 10/11/2008
Good chapter. Thanks for writing. W.
HermanTumbleweed chapter 3 . 10/8/2008
This is a very good addition to the story and shows how the family is working together to effect a serious reduction in the Lord of Dork's forces. The last scene with Penny getting chewed out, and Arthur taking the time to explain to her why he feels the way he does shows both of their characters very well. You do a very good job with the characterizations of all of them, which just makes the story that much more readable and believable.

It's been a while since I last read this, probably the last time you updated, but the story is so memorable it mostly sticks with me as I start reading the new chapter. It is nice to read a story so well written that when you start reading a new chapter you don't have to go back and reread half the story or more to refresh your memory on what it is you are reading. Keep up the good work.

Vern
Wonderbee31 chapter 3 . 10/8/2008
Very good part there, and really enjoyed how things went, from the danger Penny was in near the end, to the way the family worked together, just really worked out well overall.
stealacandy chapter 3 . 10/8/2008
Good show, Jim. Been long in the making, though. I like the way they did McNair, but... wouldn't the healers in St. Mungo's notice he had Voldemort's brand etched on his forearm when they treated him?

And shouldn't he be already under arrest, following the Department of Mysteries debacle?

Anyway, good to hear alife sign from you, see you around,

-mo
desartratt chapter 3 . 10/7/2008
This story is wonderful. Penny is a great herione and I am looking forward to reading more of her adventures.
Wolfric chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
Good chapter. Thanks for writing. W.
that1 chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
Good job, kep it up!
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
Very good, and glad to see that the others are wondering more about Albus' plans, as he seems determined to save the DE's over keeping the members of the Light side safe. It's really great to see Penelope trying to help Molly out, since she seems rather off now. Can't wait to see what the Ghost gets up to next, though you know, I wonder if Bella respects him at all, since she most likely gravitates to those who are mean and vicious, and the Ghost is likely to be a turn on for her. Fun part there in Sharon's apartment, and here's hoping that the pure-bloods get the punishment that they seemed to escape in the canon.
stealacandy chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Hey Jacee!

Nice job on this one.

Only, when exactly between Percy sobering up and him getting killed, did they mannage to get married?

Also, I think you mixed Alastor Moody, which, IIRC, is some name for revenge in some language, probably Greek or something, doesn't sound Latin go me, with some old block called Alistair, and ended up with Alistor, which is neither here, nor there.

I'm now imagining Arthur trying to get back to shape. Wonder if Molly would try to help him if she learned about it? (And would there be more new ickle little Weasels to cuddle and care for?)

mo
that1 chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Wow, what more need be said? This is going to be a fun story!

Keep it up! :-)