Reviews for The Men that I Used to Sport with
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 19 . 8/9/2016
Oh wow! Demented that was a fantastic story! I really like how detailed and descriptive it was. You've invested a lot of creative energy into characterisations and it all paid back with an interest.
I, of course, love the idea of menage trois, especially if it is with my two favourite Slytherins. Shame you couldn't put more sex into it...I tried to find explicit version, but couldn't :((
I think it was great to see them all grown, matured -not all mind you, Ginny was a right bitch, the most irksome character, I read in a long time.
I wish there was a little more, I would like to read about how people view their "situation" , especially Molly's reaction would have been fun to witness (and Ginny's)
I know, that other people's reaction to their private life wouldn't change anything to them, but I suppose I just like to be told what happens.

Okay, okay I just whine, because I want the story to be longer. Fine. I've said it!
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 8 . 8/8/2016
Well, I didn't expect that! Nice twist...
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 6 . 8/8/2016
Severus is quite adorable in a way he enjoys simple everyday things: bath, food, bed, wank...As I said adorable ; -)
And the mere mention of Lucius Malfoy makes my mouth water.
Hermione the Clever may get her wish and see the library. Ha! Nice.
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 4 . 8/8/2016
This is unbelievably exciting, I love a good mistery. Excellent story!
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 2 . 8/8/2016
Hugo is really cute...I really like this story.
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
Another misterious beginning. I love your stories
green-jedi chapter 19 . 12/19/2015
Ha ha! What a fun and rewarding end for poor unsatisfied Hermione. Hilarious and very entertaining! Thank you for writing!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/18/2015
This would have been a much better story if you hadn't fallen for the trite, old, boring Dom/sub, "punishment" crap. It's rather difficult to yawn and roll your eyes at the same time.
mama123 chapter 17 . 4/4/2015
Very enjoyable. U r added to my fav author list!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/6/2012
Brilliant!
I love the way you handled the divorce - how their marriage slowly falls apart, Ron's talk with Bill (thank you for not bashing him), Hermione's talk with their kids,..
You managed to mature all the characters in a way that it's believable (Ron and Ginny less, Harry made a big leap,..)
Lucius and Severus are deliscious together and Hermione's response to them and emptiness her marriage left in her is done beautifully. Their banter is witty and made me laugh often.

THe epilogue left me a bit confused though - Hermione explicitely said she doesn't intend to get pregnant in a previous chapter - OK, girl has a right to change her mind, but what about celibacy?
RoissyO chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Your writing is extremely engaging with an ideal blend between very classy humor and seriousness that drives the plot forward at a perfect pace. I've thoroughly enjoyed all of your stories and you've truly brought out the dynamics of the SS/HS/LM pairing!
Miravisu chapter 19 . 3/5/2011
I actually giggled a bit at the first chapter, it was so darkly entertaining. And what a ride. Thank you for an interesting story, involving our two favourite Slytherin males!
Kristine Thorne chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Just wanted to suggest that you change this story's status to Complete as it's ended. Smile!
Kristine Thorne chapter 19 . 1/12/2010
Oh yes yes yes! Fucking Brilliant! Now I'm off to see what else you've written.
Megan Consoer chapter 19 . 7/13/2008
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »