Reviews for The Men that I Used to Sport with
This would have been a much better story if you hadn't fallen for the trite, old, boring Dom/sub, "punishment" crap. It's rather difficult to yawn and roll your eyes at the same time.
mama123 chapter 17 . 4/4
Very enjoyable. U r added to my fav author list!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/6/2012
Brilliant!
I love the way you handled the divorce - how their marriage slowly falls apart, Ron's talk with Bill (thank you for not bashing him), Hermione's talk with their kids,..
You managed to mature all the characters in a way that it's believable (Ron and Ginny less, Harry made a big leap,..)
Lucius and Severus are deliscious together and Hermione's response to them and emptiness her marriage left in her is done beautifully. Their banter is witty and made me laugh often.

THe epilogue left me a bit confused though - Hermione explicitely said she doesn't intend to get pregnant in a previous chapter - OK, girl has a right to change her mind, but what about celibacy?
RoissyO chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Your writing is extremely engaging with an ideal blend between very classy humor and seriousness that drives the plot forward at a perfect pace. I've thoroughly enjoyed all of your stories and you've truly brought out the dynamics of the SS/HS/LM pairing!
Miravisu chapter 19 . 3/5/2011
I actually giggled a bit at the first chapter, it was so darkly entertaining. And what a ride. Thank you for an interesting story, involving our two favourite Slytherin males!
Kristine Thorne chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Just wanted to suggest that you change this story's status to Complete as it's ended. Smile!
Kristine Thorne chapter 19 . 1/12/2010
Oh yes yes yes! Fucking Brilliant! Now I'm off to see what else you've written.
Megan Consoer chapter 19 . 7/13/2008
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Karla Manatee chapter 19 . 6/15/2008
All in all, not a bad story, but not a great end. Last chapter was a bit brief, considering how in-depth and lengthy the previous chapters were. Still enjoyed it quite a bit.

Thanks,

Karla Manatee chapter 18 . 6/13/2008
Um, are you sure Harry's not gay? Or metro? He's just... quite liberal, I guess. Great, though. Loved it.

Cheers,

myysharona chapter 18 . 6/12/2008
Great chapter but I want to read the juicy version! The website you provided doesn't work and looks incomplete. Help? If isn't letting you post it correctly, could you message it to me? REALLY want to read what's being left out!
Karla Manatee chapter 17 . 6/8/2008
That's never an easy discussion to have, especially hung over and worn out; you did a great job putting this one together. Thanks for updating all the time!

cheers,

tambrathegreat chapter 17 . 6/8/2008
m. I do feel for Rose and Hugo. Hermione handled the talk well, especially by not speaking down to the children. It was yummy at the beginning.
Karla Manatee chapter 16 . 6/7/2008
LOL, deal's off, move over. You're quite the wit, eh?

Thanks for updating. Eager to read more.

Cheers,

myysharona chapter 16 . 6/7/2008
This is very well written and I'm enjoying it immensely. Nothing better than two devious Slytherins, my dear.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »