Reviews for Thanks For the Memories
OrionTheHunter chapter 12 . 6/24/2010
I found the first story in this series on a favorite story list, and decided to read it.

It has been a lot of fun to read these stories this evening. Thanks for writing, and thanks for sharing what you've written with us.
Baylink chapter 12 . 6/13/2009
Ok, wow.

Initially, I thought it was good science fiction, and I really didn't figure out that Bobby was going to lean out of the shower until the chapter where it happened.

You did miss one thing, though: you didn't explain *how Chuck figured out that it was all in his head*; I was really looking forward to that part.

In any event, don't bore yourself, but I really do enjoy the VM crosses; they fit together well.
txdcyfr chapter 12 . 6/13/2008
I really like this story. I really thought he had been shot in the course of a mission. I guess you could say it was the ultimate mission chuck vs the twins.

txdcyfr
tshdow chapter 12 . 6/13/2008
A love the ending. ) enjoyed the entire story.
nattylovesjordy chapter 12 . 5/30/2008
Well, not only was it ANOTHER amazing story, but, it made it better (to me) that I was able to figure that out.

Hurray...
nattylovesjordy chapter 11 . 5/30/2008
Great chapter!

Theory Update: Yup, he's in a coma and the shocking is... one of those defibalators that restart hearts? I'll read the next chapter and if it isn't answered, I'll ask!
GandalfTheFunky chapter 12 . 5/30/2008
Awesome. :) Great story, man.
Kyo Tetsuei chapter 12 . 5/30/2008
Yup, figured. Didn't guess the cause of the coma, but meh. Can't have em all. Could've done the whole twilight zone thing and have people start disappearing again, but then again it'd get old quick,...

Unless...

"Never gonna give you up..."
GandalfTheFunky chapter 11 . 5/30/2008
Unbelievable, dude. Way to work the reality of what Chuck was feeling into what he thinks is going on.

This has possibly been your best one yet, I can't wait to read the ending!
cowgirl1208 chapter 11 . 5/30/2008
so good is he likein a coma or something all a dream? Thats what I started thinking there at the end probably way off lol cant wait for more its great
Canadian Chucky chapter 11 . 5/30/2008
I had a pretty good idea where this story was going from early on but its nice to see you finally getting close to telling us exactly what happened. ;)
Kyo Tetsuei chapter 11 . 5/30/2008
I figured as such. Too bad I'll never have any external satisfaction for my theories, 'cause I never told anyone. Anyway, Total Langoliers... you should watch the movie - if only to reaffirm the idea in your head that Stephen King is a nutcase.
Kyo Tetsuei chapter 10 . 5/29/2008
And on the map, was Rick Astley dancing while swinging his mic around, an elaborate April Fool's prank played five months early, with the endgame not unlike the beginning sequence of 28 Days Later.

SURPRISE, BITCH!

I've still got a good idea of what's going on, but at the risk of exposing the fact that I don't know jack, I'm going to keep it to myself.
ne71 chapter 9 . 5/27/2008
As usual, another excellent story. Can't wait to see the rest of it.

AND, I think I've figured out what's going on...
GandalfTheFunky chapter 9 . 5/27/2008