Reviews for Ressurection
Anime's-mistress chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Ooh an Egyptian ritual, that was a neat idea. C:
Cari chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Nice, but um, isn't Dean supposed to have a huge coin in his mouth? How's he s'possed ta talk?
hermitme chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
I agree with anon. Your idea was original, within canon and totally believable in the world of SN. Plus, it didn't have the predictable Super powered Sam turning evil while saving Dean from hell.

I liked your idea about Lilith wanting to mate with Dean, but why Dean? Why not some other shmo? I always wondered why Lilith wanted Dean's soul, but that was brushed under the "Lilith holds all the deals" rug, so at least your idea gave a reason, though you should expand on it.

Also, very well written. :D
anon chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
You know this is the first Dean resurrection story I've read that wasn't all based on super Sammy's powers, wasn't impossible for canon (i.e. occurring 5 years later with Dean completely evil and on a killing spree or in another body), and doesn't ignore the enormous physical damage done on top of the hell thing (I mean come on there were arterial spurts going on folks). This isn't just pulled out of someone's ass, some hokey last minute thing, this I could by, not the mummification part per se but the Bobby to the rescue part- cause why was Bobby so insistent on coming along but then all he did was holy up some lawn water? What was he doing all that long crucial time in between? Bobby having a plan B? Especially after Dean saved him in the dream episode and they had that bonding moment, oh yeah THIS I buy! Especially if maybe Sam and Dean's connection did help somehow, could definitely see this. And yeah, if I was Lillith that would be my plan. Oh and I think they were more like Hellraiser chains than spider webs.
cursedgirl chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
more.. please hurry up! )
calcium77 chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
cool! :-) This is pretty originial. I am happy since you got Dean out. I hate that he died :-(

Thanks!

kat
ukfan101 chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
cool idea..
ellen42 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
What a creative idea with the ancient Egyptian ritual - loved it! Like how you used Bobby "wash his entire body with this here natron" combining detailed knowledge of ancient practices with his homey speech patterns, totally in character. Really original!
tracys dream chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Wow that was really interesting. I really enjoyed it.
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
This was different and very well written. Thanks.
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
wow that was awesome, i love how bobby planned it and i liked the bit about dean waiting in hell, the ressurection idea was really cool