Reviews for One hundred nine hours and thirteen minutes
nwspaprtaxis chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Even though I've been spoilered and the last "new" ep I saw was 3x16 NRFTW, I want this so so so bad to be what happened. I mean.. there's something so yummy and heartbreaking and Winchester about Sam going into Hell like Hercules walking into Hades to rescue Dean. And I adore Dean crying, screaming his voice out of commission and whimpering in Sam's arms... I mean... yeah. Want this.
bhoney chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Aww...I really loved this. Especially the countdown of how long it had been since Dean died. Loved Sam going into Hell to get Dean back, I'd really hoped to see that on the show. Might you still continue with this? It'd be AU, but that's okay. :)
Kelcor chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Love this! Definitely another favourite! :o) Keep up the great work!

~Kelcor
Anime's-mistress chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Man this was good. I liked it. C:
heraldtaliar chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Aww! The idea of Sam holding Dean like that is such a sweet visual. :) Of course, it also demonstrates just how understandably broken Dean is for allowing himself to be supported for once. Anyway, well done and I really enjoyed that!
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Awesome story.

I needed a story like that to help me forget those awful, agonizing 5 minutes of the finale.

Wondering what plan Sam used to get Dean out? But the most important part: he got his older brother back!
tracys dream chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
A lovely story!
Nate and Jake chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
I loved the story. I hope you would continue the story cause I think I am still mourning - (

I want to know what happens after this story. I also want to know how they got Dean back.
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
This was a happier ending than we had. thanks for the read. Very enjoyable. Please go with the follow up. i'll be looking for it.
sas420 chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
aw...dude what were those people thinking huh? stucking dean in hell like that?

Jenn1984 chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
MOOGS!

Man, of COURSE I want some more! I need happy after that finale! I need to know Dean is going to make it out of Hell.

Even though I know he'll be even more scarred than he already was before.

*cries*
Winged Monkey chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Haven't seen those episodes, but I liked it anyway. Great job (like normal _)