Reviews for Two Suns in the Sunset
meltedhappiness chapter 3 . 10/23/2010
Ooh a Neville story. Those are always so delishhh. :) I saw that this story isn't going to be updated too often and it was like my heart broke. Well, that's a tad melodramatic... but I'm loving this little ficlethingyyy. It's just soo real and I haven't yet read a story of Neville's seventh year when Harry, Ron, and Hermione was gone. It's sort of like reading an AU story because I'm reading Deathly Hallows again right now too. Please please please update when you get the chance! 3
Katamabob chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
THis is a great story, longer than your others. Is it discontinued? Because I'd really like to read on...

Kate
ellequoi chapter 3 . 1/17/2010
This was interesting; I always like reading 7th-year at Hogwarts fics. Your Sorting Song was very good and must've been a lot of work. A pity this hasn't been continued.
Lillymay123 chapter 3 . 1/30/2009
You are a great writter! Please continue the story!
xSadistxFujix chapter 3 . 1/25/2009
I love these stories. Neville is SO brave. I bet he always wondered what he was doing in Gryffindor. I wonder sometimes if the Hat can see the future. Probably not. I love this so far. I think its the best one I've read yet. Update soon please. Hope your computer doesn't break again. That sucks.
Moonprincess92 chapter 3 . 1/19/2009
Yay, another chapter! I love Neville and his reluctance to voice out loud his opinions. In fact, i just love Neville, lol. Shot! D
greatestheights chapter 3 . 1/18/2009
First of all:

YAY! It was so good to see a chapter for this sitting in my inbox. It has been way too long since we talked; we need to catch up big time.

Second of all, oh wow. I really am loving this so far, though part of me kind of wants to reach into the story and start smacking Carrow and the Slytherins around. Neville's voice is just so on here, and I love how he and Ginny are starting to connect. Loved Seamus' moments of defiance and bravery, and loved Neville mouthing off to Carrow.

Pleasepleaseplease update soon! I can't wait to read more.
DeppleICk chapter 3 . 1/18/2009
I like it. I like it a lot. I'm really curious if the quote from the summary is going to play in a later chapter. I just can't wait for that conversation. I think what I am most impressed about though it your perfect protayal of Neville. You don't just jump him into hero position but show that he really is scared shitless during every minute of it.
Aubr chapter 3 . 1/18/2009
Ach, this is great.

I've always felt that Deathly Hallows suffered from having less Hogwarts.
Moonprincess92 chapter 2 . 7/13/2008
I have searched for a story like this, and how glad am i that i found yours? Very very glad. You write so well, and i love how you portray Neville. Everything is believable. I simply loved it. D
greatestheights chapter 2 . 7/5/2008
I absolutely cannot believe that you never got my first review! This is so annoying-my internet was being a drity h0r and basically must have deleted it, and I never realized. Literally the day after you posted the story I reviewed...D:. Just wanted to let you know I haven't been ignoring you!

I love this so far-it really does feel like reading the books from Neville's perspective. And oh, the Sorting Hat song-you're so good with those, you know? I loved how the Gryffindors were all into cheering for the students, and it was kind of creepy to think of Snape making the "welcome to Hogwarts" announcmenets.

-shudder-

Oh, Neville. I can't wait to read more of this! Also, I LOVE your title...it makes me think. ) Excellent, as per your usual, and UPDATE SOON!
Willa chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Fantastic start! I look forward to reading more!
Luthien and Tari Oronar chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
I love neville stories! This is a very promising beginning-i just loved all the characters and their interactions with neville on the station.
Winterlude chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Aw, I'm so happy you're writing something new and I really liked this chapter! Update soon!

Winterlude
Captain Evermind chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Oh, promising start! I like this a lot, and I'm really looking forward to reading Neville's story. You write well and fluidly, and with a good forward impetus. Love Neville's gran! Update soon. :-)