Reviews for Aftermath
YunaNara chapter 10 . 9/19/2015
please please continue cant wait for the next chapters
ForEver-A-DayDreamer chapter 10 . 6/23/2015
You should really continue this. Its wonderful and I'm always hopeful :)
janie153 chapter 10 . 1/5/2015
I just re-read your story and still love it! I love how you have woven such an intricate situation from the start as well as portraying a new magical linked angle with Cain and DG. You're a fantastic writer. I know it's been forever, but is there any chance you could pick this up again and finish it? I would love to see where you take this story!
Starviking chapter 10 . 10/24/2014
I am going to be honest. As a rule, I DESPISE 1st person narrations. There are several reasons why this is so, but for your story, it doesn't matter. I found the plot and the interaction between Cain and DG to be so amazing and captivating that I didn't care! I love this story and hope maybe you will come back to finish it, but I won't bitch if you aren't. I'm favoriting this story regardless!

FYI, in my WIP Tin Man stories, I am also going to bring the three Pingareen Pearls into one story. And the Adepts will make an appearance at least once. So it's cool that you also thought of gaining material from the other OZ books!
Starviking chapter 7 . 10/24/2014
Amazing and I am really captivated!
Starviking chapter 6 . 10/24/2014
LOVE THIS CHAPTER!
Starviking chapter 5 . 10/24/2014
This is dramatic and excellent! This is what I expect in a fantasy, regardless of it being a fanfic or not! That magic is serious business and there's ALWAYS a price when a magic user tries to push their limits or break a magic rule! Just like Newton's third Law of Motion!

I'm really enjoying this so far!
Starviking chapter 4 . 10/24/2014
I really like the Queen explaining how the Gale magic works and it makes a TON of sense for the Gale women to need a shield or something that gives them a needed reboot. Nice and clever way to explain what's clearly happening between DG and Cain beside the growing love.
tin-a-holic chapter 10 . 8/8/2014
Oh holy freaking beans this is sooooooo amazing! I can't even tell you how much I am in love with this story. I have a deep dark feeling you have a lot of this written or at least plotted. Oh my sweet sweet Ozma I really hope beyond hope you get a chance to get back to this story. trust me - I am very well aware of the pressures of reality, especially when they involve little munchkins running around and giving you nothing but their wild crazy unfiltered love and attention, and questions and demands.

Thank you so much for even sharing what you have here because even though I did not realize this was incomplete before I read it (and unfortunately I only favorite things that are complete but I'm soooo tempted I might just do it anyway) I am SO IN LOVE! I do implore please continue, but if the muse is not there no worries, my mind and heart are so happy right now thank you!
tin-a-holic chapter 9 . 8/8/2014
"Cool. So do you guys have first names?" LOVE IT!
tin-a-holic chapter 8 . 8/8/2014
"you're the only chance we got" soo good! really this is the first story in about three weeks that has me sitting on the edge of my seat! so good, no i apologize it's amazing!
tin-a-holic chapter 7 . 8/8/2014
Oh DEAR SWEET OZMA! THIS WAS SO AMAZING! my new most favorite steamy scene ever! I'm going to figure out a way t print this so I can read as a bedtime story for myself, over and over and over again... the rest of the story will have to wait... I need to go change my panties... How I'm managing to type at all is a mystery... need to come back and check spelling...

SO FREAKING GOOD!
tin-a-holic chapter 6 . 8/8/2014
That was so AMAZING! "You are MY responsibility, princess, because YOU ARE MINE!" loved it even more than Marmaluke dung! And that's saying something ;p
tin-a-holic chapter 5 . 8/8/2014
Oh my sweet Ozma! This is incredible! Oh how the plot thickens. It is sooo good. I can't wait to keep going such nice work!
tin-a-holic chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Marmaluke dung! priceless I love it. I can't wait to see where this goes!