Reviews for Backfired
GS4ever chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
This is exactly how i would picture the situation if it ever panned out. Well done! i cldnt hv done it better myself! (hee hee)
001Kamikakushi chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
haha, funny! I've always wanted to see somes scenes where people are stunned by the legendary pilot's clumsiness :P But then by his skills too.

you did that perfectly. Haha i though Kira would unconsciously aim for the arms, legs, "main cameras" XDXD, etc.

good job.
seasnake.756 chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
I would give 5/5 if I could... It's brilliant!
Shadow Elf Warrior chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
all i can say is... wow! i loved it! i was laughing since kira said that he'd thrown a loaded gun. like-brother-like-sister, was the first thing that popped into my head. i mean, cagalli does the same thing when she steals athrun's gun on that island. and with that ending, you seriously have to come up with a sequel about them having lacus "pull some strings." i'd love to see what they come up with!

you are so being added to my favs, and i'm going to take a look at your other works. keep it up!
topsy-turvy chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
haha, poor Kira.

Though if I was Athrun I would be a little suspicious and maybe even a little envious. But...maybe Kira giving lessons isnt such a bad idea. Lessons in Gundams that is. Personally I like the fact that Kira dosnt use a hand gun, its like a little inside joke during the series.

Oh well I'm rambling. Great story, keep up the great work.

Bye-now!
valkyria422 chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Hahaha nice. I've always wondered that too! xDD You should make a sequel ]]
J Plash chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Hahaha, poor Kira :D Can't think of anything useful to say, but nice fic :)

J
moi chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
now that you mentioned it. both cagalli and kira have a tendency to throw loaded guns...hehe