Reviews for In Loving Memory of IS, a Twilight Fanfiction
alliekabobbs chapter 22 . 1/10/2014
What a great story! Very well written. Not to mention an emotional rollercoaster. It really takes talent to write a story which causes you to experience the character emotion. Thank you for sharing!
Caraline Fisher chapter 6 . 6/13/2011
You just realized that? Really! No way! You aren't really the write are you? You just wrote like the last chapter or something. WOW! You have surpassed me in cluelessness congratulations. You're trophy will arrive in 5 to 10 business days. In spite of the fact that you did in fact kill off Bella I'm still interested in your story it's quite a canomdrum. By the way I'm adding this to favorites
RiddlesRightHand chapter 17 . 10/15/2010
you really are an awesome writer.
oceanluvr chapter 21 . 9/27/2010
They really are the worst... I wish something would happen in their relationship that would make them pay for all the pain they have caused others. I wish they would realize that they were not meant for each other. That would be awesome. For Bella to realize she wanted Jacob... but it is too late. And for Edward to not be able to get Stephanie out of his mind of it is too late for him too. They deserve a lifetime of misery. Bella sacrificed her own baby sisters for her selfishness.
oceanluvr chapter 20 . 9/27/2010
I have never hated Bella and or Edward more than I have in this story. I will not be able to read an Edward and Bella story for a long time. Bella is a disgusting soul... Edward is a liar and pathetic excuse of a man. They deserve each other.

I can't believe what they did to Stephanie. I want something horrible to happen to them.
NanStew chapter 7 . 8/30/2010
Got your message. Really love this story. Can't wait for more.
NanStew chapter 6 . 8/30/2010
You are doing a wonderful job. Keep it up. Love this story.
NanStew chapter 3 . 8/30/2010
great job.
NanStew chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
Wow, I love this one. Thank you.
NanStew chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I am already hooked on the first chapter. Thanks
Izzycullen6 chapter 22 . 4/28/2010
great
bellamarie18forever chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
**SPOILER ALERT*

OMG this was an AMAZING read and i cant wait to read your other stories..

i totally cried for stephanie.. and i really started to dislike bella for a little bit..

i really wish when steph confronted edward that she wouldve said something about how he was so willing to to sacrifice her for bella.. and when she fainted and he automatically was like "Bella is that you?" UGH he frustrated me hahahaha

but overall it was GREAT! _ awesome job!
katandron chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
This story was beautifully written. I laughed, and cried. As much as I love Stephanie Meyer, I don't think she could have written this better herself. I think that even she would enjoy this. You did a really good job and I look foward to reading more of your writing.
crzzytn chapter 3 . 5/17/2009
This is a really good story. I'm really enjoying reading it. Very unique.
Smile-J chapter 22 . 4/29/2009
Really enjoyed your story, thank you!