Reviews for Werewolf Dreams COMPLETE
n.harkin.9 chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
its so sad!
B chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
Poor Sirius, and poor Remus :(
It's sad that it wasn't a happy ending, but I think it'll have given Remus some closure - he'll start to take care of himself again. It's a shame they couldn't have told each other when they were both alive :(

Thank you for writing this! :D
Cocobunny79 chapter 4 . 12/22/2009
I didn't realize I was crying till I felt these two fat tears fall down my face. Heartbreaking, but still so beautiful... I need another tissue...
phoenixandtiger chapter 4 . 12/21/2009
I'm crying right now. Seriously.

I loved this story so much, even if it's only four chapters!

And well, I guess I'm getting spoiled, reading all the happy endings all the time. I love tragedy way more...guess it's a guilty pleasure?

Thanks so much for posting this, for writing so beautifully, for thinking this up, for being here on , for being alive, for...

You know what I mean. I hope?
ZairaAlbereo chapter 4 . 3/4/2009
Okay, I'm going off to cry now. I love happy endings! But i can still appreciate the beautiful and heart-breaking tragedy of this one. He got his chance to tell him, to know that he was loved to. It can never be enough but it's more than he could have hoped for. Sigh. Damn you! ;)
Krillroy chapter 4 . 1/10/2009
I really like this fic. I especially like that it doesn't have a happy really happy ending where Sirius is back and they live happily ever after but Remus is still able to move on now that he knows he'll always have Sirius by his side. It's like, a realistically happy ending.

I want to thank you for introducing me to Melete. She's amazing.
rhyejess chapter 4 . 10/3/2008
Lovely story. I really enjoyed the happy/sad ending. It was a resolution without being trite. Thanks! I'll have to check out your other stuff when I get a chance.
AccInactive chapter 4 . 6/26/2008
I will have to say... for the fisrt time in a story of yours... I didn't like it.

It made me cry (really! I'm crying...)

I simply cant stand sseing them sufer so much...

I yet, this is one of the best storys I've ever read...

Exactly for the fact it made cry so much... I could almost feel like Remus when Sirius was gone.

I didn't like it, and loved it at the same time (dificult to explain how someone can like something and dont at the same time isn't it?), but you are briliant anyway.

I'm writing for a Fest right now. It will be over day 18. Would you let me translate it to portuguese then?

Kisses

Ly
Lizzy chapter 4 . 6/23/2008
Very sweet, very sad.
lonelylittlewolf chapter 4 . 6/12/2008
i loved this. this is such a good stories.
yitaply chapter 4 . 6/8/2008
That was beautiful, I loved it.
rekahneko chapter 4 . 6/5/2008
Oh that was so sad and wonderful, and did I mention sad?

I loved it!

Especially how you referenced the green apples again at the end.

Lovely!

(-:
Wuff chapter 4 . 5/30/2008
Don't apologise for writing tragedy! If every story had a happy ending, where would all the suspense go? I wouldn't have liked it at all if Remus had just pulled Sirius out of the Veil and they had gone on to live happily ever after. Much too unreal. No, no, this is much better. And at least Remus now knows that Sirius is always with him, and that leads to Remus taking better care of himself, which made me smile, actually (while blinking back a tear). (And I was reminded that there are still some pots in my sink that have already lingered there for too long and I need to clean them NOW )

Thanks for this story!
Ariana-807 chapter 4 . 5/30/2008
Hey, last chapter. I don't think this was totaly a bad ending. Okay, Sirius' not alive, but I think he got some kind of peace, you know... And I like this story ;)

ps: You're the boss and you're the one that writes the stories, so I will, at least, go with what you read ;)
Ferosh chapter 4 . 5/29/2008
Hmm, he should have known.

It was a very good story and well done for writing. You did a great job. Also by sticking to what you had planned rather then just going with a happy ending like many wanted.

Very nicely done!

This is still going on my favorites. You did a great job and I want other people to read and review this too.