Reviews for Aniki Loves Otouto Loves Jinchuuriki
Silverspyre chapter 13 . 6/23/2014
Yay! I really really like this story because of lots of reasons.
1. Its ItaSasu! What more do you need? (my forever OTP)
2. It actually HAS PLOT, unlike most other ItaSasu fanfiction, which is mostly PWP or oneshots
3. The characters are not ridiculously overpowered or weak, just right.
4. Most authors would just kill Orochimaru and Madara in the first chapter, because it is a "nuisance" to the development of Itachi's and Sasuke's relationship. But in my opinion, it strengthens their bond if they have obstacles (does that make sense?)
And plenty more!
So please update your story, its really good and has most —if not all of the elements of a good ItaSasu fanfiction.
Sincerely,
Your Faithful Reader
xXNovacaineForTheSoulXx chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
I'ma fave this now 'cause I already know I love it, but I haven't read it yet ._. Dun judge meh! I'll read and review later, but I'm going to bed now... z
Kajou chapter 13 . 7/29/2009
DAMMIT!

write more...lol, all the fanfics I've read haven't been finished yet -_- I hate this, having to wait for each fic to advance a chapter...keeps you tense and aggrivated.
Kajou chapter 12 . 7/26/2009
the whole "Ninja from The Leaf Going To Get Sasuke Back" is pretty boring to me, and I think you should exclude them from the story. And the whole Actual Story-Line (Orochimaru and Kabuto, and the ninja going to get him back) makes it seem like you're re-telling the story, except with Akatsuki POV's and Sasuke and Naruto being together. I know the story, i dont need to hear(read) it again.
Kajou chapter 11 . 7/26/2009
I like the way the brothers really love each other. And i hope Itachi gives Deidara HELL
Kajou chapter 8 . 7/25/2009
damnit, i hate "The Man" (lol, i hate that expression, too). I hope Itachi kills them all...And rapes Sasuke, lofl. But let him be able to move. It sucks with Sasuke paralyzed
Kajou chapter 7 . 7/25/2009
Dont get the ANBU and Tsunade involved with this -_-

Im just really glad that Itachi got sasuke. Too bad Kisame didnt kill Naruto.

btw, I literally lol'd when Kisame said "I'll bite you" from behind Itachi's hand. It was hilarious, cuz my brothr does that and i lick him.
Kajou chapter 6 . 7/25/2009
eh...boring chapter. breakfast, dream explaination, and an answer we all know. Make the next one interesting!
Kajou chapter 5 . 7/25/2009
OOH! ~Idea~

After this story, you should make one about Itachi and Hidan!

There's not enough ItaHida out there...
Kajou chapter 4 . 7/25/2009
I KNEW it. I'm glad he's that mad. And for a second there, i thought Konan was gonna rape him XD I'm wierd that way. I was wondering about the rape warning, though. Does Itachi rape sasuke? I hope so...
Kajou chapter 3 . 7/25/2009
is it Itachi, because he's really mad? omg, i hate cliffhangers, but im pretty sure it's Itachi, so it'd be a nice surprise if it wasn't.
Kajou chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
im BRAND NEW *sigh* but i love yaoi,lemon, and especially rape, lofl(it means laugh out fucking loud, cuz everyone asks). I'm a newb, not noob (look it up in "Urban Dictionary"), so I am always trying to get better. Make more stories like this one, and you'll have a bestest friend. :)
Kajou chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
So you wrote all 8 before publishing any? Thats what i do, lol. At first, i thought this was ItaNaru and ItaSasu, but it was SASUNaru, not Ita-...Well, I'm glad, because Itachi only loves Sasuke and Konan(me, because i love itachi more than life itself).

btw, read my story called "Un-Cute 1"

Kthnxbye
Veja24 chapter 13 . 6/23/2009
Yay! Itachi & Sasuke are finaly a pair! I loved your lemon, it was super! Hope you stick with ItaSasu pairing ;)
TanyaUchiha chapter 13 . 6/1/2009
This is great! I love the way the story is turning out. Is there going to be another chapter? And what will happen to Naruto? I hope there is more.