Reviews for What Happens Now?
Emcosta chapter 16 . 5/25/2013
Can't wait to read your ending. Not sure I believe that this girl could break Jess's heart cause he always wanted rory. But having a kid with someone very possible. Also, isn't Sookies married name Belleville? Her maiden name was st. James.
Jeremy Shane chapter 16 . 1/28/2013
Good Chapter & More Please
Guest chapter 16 . 12/25/2012
It does feel like Tara is hiding something... I can't wait to find out what it is. I love this story
cmtaylor531 chapter 14 . 9/2/2012
I was really getting into this story. Sad you never got around to finishing it. Im waiting to find out if the kid is really Jess' and how they would deal with the aftermath to that all. Also how Tara would react to knowing that Jess is in a serious relationship with someone.
Djux chapter 13 . 2/3/2009
Awesome chap! I love how you have Jess' character down :) ..and I basically laughed out loud when I read “You’re fine? Are you kidding me? What the hell happened? And don’t think you can blame it on some psychotic goose this time mister!” .. it was brilliant :) keep up the good work ;)
charmed4lifekaren chapter 14 . 1/14/2009
yur story is rally good please contineue
Mabelle86 chapter 14 . 1/11/2009
Good story. But Jess is soo young, with a great job and the woman he loves. He is happy now. I still hope Jake is not his son
Curley-Q chapter 14 . 1/11/2009
great job, please continue soion, I cannot wait to see if Rory finds out about Jess's meeting with Tara
kylielink chapter 14 . 1/11/2009
loved it.
musicchica10 chapter 14 . 1/10/2009
Good chapter! i must say that this whole situation is making me tense...ah! lol update soon!
Jeremy Shane chapter 14 . 1/10/2009
good chapter & more please
Curley-Q chapter 13 . 12/29/2008
good job
twilight4everandever chapter 13 . 12/27/2008
Keep Going.
Mallikad chapter 13 . 12/27/2008
Good story. I'm really enjoying it. xD

However, IF that Tara does anything to ruin Lit's relationship, I will kick her ass all the way to Jupiter and back.
Oh Thank God chapter 13 . 12/26/2008
Thank you, Lord! They are back together! But jeez, they are going to have to talk about the kid sometime. I'm all hopped up on Christmas cookies and I need you to post some more, dangit!