Reviews for Dating Elliot Stabler
ariah23 chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
loved this wish it didnt end!
Phoenix chapter 8 . 12/10/2012
So hot! The best sex scene ever.
Violet chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Awesome job, I really love this story, I'm like addicted to it lol. It's nice to stray from the all familiar E/O-ness. Hope you maybe decide to make a sequel or something in the future.
MobMotherScitah chapter 9 . 9/14/2009
That. Was. Gorgeous!
i-love-benson chapter 9 . 6/11/2008
Aw! That was such a sweet ending! I'm so glad she didn't run away or turn Elliot down. Haha..I loved this part:

“Who said anything about sleeping?” She gave him a wink, “After today, we’re not going to be sleeping for a long, long time.”

A very sexy, cute story...Great job!
mekaky chapter 9 . 6/11/2008
great story, loved it :)
mekaky chapter 8 . 6/10/2008
hot!

can't wait to read more!
i-love-benson chapter 8 . 6/9/2008
Finally! I knew they wouldn't be able to resist each other much longer, lol. I loved it when she flushed the toilet on him, lol. And when he dragged her into the shower and him being naked...she never stood a chance, lol. Great job on this steamy chapter! Keep up the great work!
PadfootCc chapter 7 . 6/9/2008
absolutely love the story! i cannot wait to read more. please update again as soon as possible!
i-love-benson chapter 7 . 6/6/2008
I hope she jumps in the shower with him, but she'll probably flush the toilet while he's in there instead, lol. I loved how he pinned her to the bed and she eventually pushed him off and had a pillow fight..cute scene! Keep up the great work!
mekaky chapter 7 . 6/6/2008
love it, can't wait for more
agentpiperh chapter 2 . 5/27/2008
Good stuff so far, but I have a question: since when does olive oil induce vomiting? Maybe you meant to say castor oil? Because that's the oil that makes you vomit (and used to do just that and well as make you have a bowel movement).
i-love-benson chapter 6 . 5/27/2008
I love it when Elliot goes into protective mode. I definitely didn't see the attack coming, but I'm glad they are both ok. Keep up the great work!
i-love-benson chapter 5 . 5/23/2008
Ok, this girl needs to unsimplify her life and pounce on Elliot, lol. Hell I would...no hesitation, lol. Keep up the great work!
i-love-benson chapter 4 . 5/21/2008
I will always be a die hard EO shipper, but this story is cute. I really like the flirting between them in this chapter. Keep up the great work!