Reviews for The Hill
39lover chapter 1 . 2/26
Let me guess, English isn't your first language, right? The bit which said Ichigo is a man and Rukia is a girl, was pure. hilarious stupidity!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Your writing is awful
amanda.budd.779 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
amazing!
Lemon Licker69 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
MAN THAT WAS AMAZING PLEASE SIGN MY SHIRT! And post a video on youtube of you licking lemon butts
obako-chan97 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Aawww! . Sho cute x3
I like it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
some grammatical errors but great for your first fic
McflyGoonieFaxFan chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
.I'm sending this to every lemons story i can in b4 the petition starts!

Fan-fiction is still deleting stories that contain yaoi, yuri, lemons, violence, stories based on songs, and any detailed sex scenes…so…just about every story on the site. If you haven't signed it, the link is

www. change petitions/fanfiction-net-stop-the-destruction-of-fanfiction-net.

Please remove spaces and sign petition so they don't remove mature content including fics and accounts. But there is more we can do.

Someones organizing a Black Out Day. On June 23rd(according to GTM timing, so that we know we're doing it together), do NOT go onto fan-fiction. Don't read, don't review, don't message your friends, don't update. If enough people participate, then the site will notice, and will realize we take our stories seriously. If we don't try then it will be completely impossible- Send this message to everyone you know. Post it on every story you have before you don't have it anymore.

Some of us have done very well with staying in the ratings and guidelines for Fanfiction Ratings and some of us have done absolutely nothing wrong and we're about to loose some of the best fanficiton stories ever written. Gone forever for no future generations to enjoy that come to join the sight. At the very least just take three minutes out of your day to sign the petition and save thousands of stories!
matt chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
the premise was great and so was the story but your grammar was terrible, just make sure you edit your work!
qwer chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
im glad you had the guts to post this this was wonderful
random person chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Great job loved it
SingBenihime chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
You really need to get a beta. Your grammar was appalling.
XxAce95xX chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I like it your should make more.
XxAce95xX chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I like it your should make more.
Ayumi33Izanne chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I enjoyed reading your story. ]
hellknightstergmail.com chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
simple put \m/_\m/ good work.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »