Reviews for The Hill
XxAce95xX chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I like it your should make more.
Ayumi33Izanne chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I enjoyed reading your story. ]
hellknightstergmail.com chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
simple put \m/_\m/ good work.
mary chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
get. .NOW! there are so many mistakes in this thing i couldn't even read it.
OutlawedAngel chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
I'm speechless...
Rafterfreak3 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
O Wow. This is amazing. I could never get detail. I'm working on one with my OAC and Toshiro Hitsugaya. 3
Sextuple Covalent Mo2 Bond chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Unfortunately, this story is a lemon, which is rated MA. MA fics are not allowed on this site because they contain adult sexual content, which is far different than M rated fics. M rated fics may depict sexual themes, but not sexual advances or descriptive sexual acts. This fic is reported to site admin and the LU. I suggest taking this down before site admin do it for you.

Revitalization is Coming!

~SpyroXCynderMyLove

~Literate Union~LU~

~SFFAU~
AleJay chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
cool fic it was sweeet! and totally adorable!i like the way you made them argue at the beginning and then grow close it usually draws readers closer to the couple as they watch the realtionship grow from enimies to lovers
bumike99 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Really nicely done.
Sergeant Daniel chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
THis is a good story. I read it like 50 times. I just can't get enough of this story. anyway keep up the good work.
NejiTenLuva chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Um, no offense, but did you use some sort of translator or are you just new to English? o.O I'm sorry but I couldn't keep reading after a few lines because you threw me off so much. You have talent though, so don't be discouraged. ;)
melody015 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
SO GOOD. LOVE ICHIGO AND RUKIA THEY BELONG TO GETHER
BabyLuvGal chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Really(thinking)hot! ME LIKEY AND SOMETIMES THEY MAKE SUCH A CUTE COUPLE...(watching bleach)but sometimes they could actually try almost to kill each other? Still awesome!
jackiexbc13 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
this was so good. great fanfic. love ichigo
StopJawnDasGay chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
wowzes! XD its really good, even though i dont know who the people are its still really good XD
53 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »