Reviews for Baby I'll be your Frankenstein
Fake Dive chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
Oh yeah, nothing to stop his plan... except for a permanent hiatus. Hilarious irony!
thankyou chapter 3 . 6/21/2010
interesting

write more please
brookiwinchester chapter 3 . 11/22/2009
r u gonna update soon?i think u should
krazylicious chapter 3 . 12/6/2008
its so heating up and i love it! can't wait to read more. wondering who is going to win chase heart.
pinklotus chapter 3 . 12/3/2008
I love this story! It's always fun to watch House battle his jealousy when he wants somebody,and I look forward to seeing how he becomes Chase's "superhero".

You are still planning to update I hope?
chanman23 chapter 3 . 10/20/2008
wow this stories great! i wish you would update soon, i cant wait to find out what happens! i know how writing a story can be, but please try and update ASAP!
chouse chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
hi!

i love this story! please please update soon!i want house and chase together plus a jealous house is always great.
Peals-of-Laughter chapter 3 . 9/21/2008
Please update! or I will keep annoying you with my repetive reviews. I still need to add the wolf one.
Libby chapter 3 . 8/9/2008
Really funny, can't wait till the next chapter!
inumoon3 chapter 3 . 7/23/2008
Update soon!
supervillian chapter 3 . 6/29/2008
-grins- This is only too great. I like Diego as a character and that chase who date such a punk rocker. Is Chase the one who drew the comics? i wasn't quiet sure on that part. Anyway, Good so far keep it up.
Anonimoose chapter 3 . 6/9/2008
Oh. I just reread this story and I hope you update soon. I love the fact that I can be proud about being a comic book nerd when I read this story. Though I don't know if that's a good or bad thing. :shurgs: Doesn't matter. Hope for more soon.
BalancingxAct chapter 3 . 5/22/2008
hm. Interesting. I loved the chapter title! And Wilson and Houses' interaction. The sarcasm could be kicked up a notch, but it's almost impossible to write House like he actually is... which is why fanficiton is a stupendous thing.

Can't wait to see Houses' plan unfold!

-April
C Elise chapter 2 . 5/20/2008
very great fiction! funny
Green Penguin chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
hmm...interesting start for a story. i love anything with house and chase in it for sure, and this is shaping up to be a good fun read. gee, i gotta know what'll happen next now. wow.

keep it up! its a great start and i know i'm very curious.