Reviews for Remember What I Taught You
Ashley chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
*whimpers* more need more... very good story so far i cant wait to read what happens...
PookbearD chapter 2 . 6/9/2008
I for one want to see what happens next. Sam and Bobby marching into Hell to rescue Dean is such a Winchester move to make. I totally agree with you and wish we could see more stories like this out there.
Dawn Vesper chapter 2 . 6/9/2008
umm..yeah you canNOT leave it like that! this is awesome update soon please?

thanks

VESPER
HuntersrockImpalasroll chapter 2 . 6/8/2008
I reviewed last time w/o leaving my name- don't know why. Any who- PLEASE continue this story. I am very much interested in seeing what happens. Looking forward to your next update. Hope it's SOON.
funkyspunk chapter 2 . 6/8/2008
I thought it was really good! I can't wait until you update, and tell us what's so special about Mary's old crucifix! Awesome job, some really touching lines there!
heraldtaliar chapter 2 . 6/8/2008
Please please update soon! I'm so glad you decided to continue with this story. :)
Dory's human replica chapter 2 . 6/8/2008
Please continue - this is the kind of thing I imagine happening at the start of season 4 - Haven't seen all of season 3 yet ((Damn village with no signal for ITV2!)) but I've seen the end! :-P I'd like to see how you end this! Keep it up! :-)
cozmikfaerie chapter 2 . 6/8/2008
this is good! More please!:)
Anna chapter 2 . 6/8/2008
This is really good. KEEP GOING! No errors that I can see, Sam and Bobby are in character, and the pacing of the story is right on the money. I hate stories that get bogged down in too much character study. In this, you offer just enough to know what's running through Sam and Bobby's mind and their motives for doing this. MORE PLEASE!
angeleyenc chapter 2 . 6/8/2008
plz update! this is so good! i like where this is going!
poisonivykiss chapter 2 . 6/8/2008
Awesome chapter :). I love Sammy's determination. Can't wait for the next chapter. :D.
Darthnikki chapter 2 . 6/8/2008
Oh what agreat story! Go Sammy kick them demons butts! I have to say what a greta fic this is! Keep it up, its great to see Sam all guns blazing going after Dean we all know that thats exactlt what Dean would have done right? and Sams no different. Please, please, please update you so need to keep this story up x and as for those that don't review...does a very rude hand gesture...there ya go x
ukfan101 chapter 2 . 6/8/2008
cool idea...I do like the idea of more action like you said in your preface to the story. looking forward to reading more
Catcelchu chapter 2 . 6/8/2008
Great story, I am enjoying it, I hope you post more soon.

I also hope Sam finds Dean real soon.
Solana chapter 2 . 6/8/2008