Reviews for Jigsaw Pieces
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
so sad, poor Doctor he was always so happy with her
mecaka chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
I need a good cry now. That was so sad! Doesn't help that I've been reading a ton of sad stories lately... All about Rose and the Doctor... *starts sobbing*
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
CapitanKaruAndTheRedShirts chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Why are all your stories so perfect
When In Doubt Smile chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Beautifully written. The Doctor's ending line sums up Rose's and the Doctor's relationship perfectly. Awesome job!

-When In Doubt, Smile
TheEvilAshleyness chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
sob! That was tragic, that ending was perfect! Loved it!
cortexiphans chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Oh, Jesus.

Really! It's just, ugh, SO PERFECT. PER-FECT.

I can't even BEGIN to describe how amazing this is, so I'll leave it at that.

jiminxx chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Fantastic story! You are an amazing writer. This is going to my favorites! :)
Not Rude and Ginger chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I'm in love with this fic. :) It's lovely seeing all of the fluffy home videos of the Doctor and Rose punctuated with just the right amount of angst at the end. Wonderful work.
bite-me-im-irish chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
this was so sweet :) that last line was just epic though! "Whatever you think of her, don't think she chose this. Neither of us did." Brilliant, x
To a Skylark chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
That was fantastic, so cute, so fluffy, and then a shot of angst (just in case we were getting too nostalgic and happy :P). Wonderful story :D
FlyFly chapter 1 . 3/6/2009

I think I'm going to cry...

This is going into my favs

when i need a soppy fic or something..

love the bit at the end,

you're a fantastic writer.

Thank you.
bellefantastique chapter 1 . 2/20/2009

So beautiful, loved it! Such a good idea as well!
Christine Ruud chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Well-done. It made me sad. And I love "Fairytale of New York."
T'Be chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Lovely. I think that Christmas the Doctor was the most "human" and domestic of his whole life. He had a family. And I think your story captures what that holiday interim might very well have been like. I love Rose deciding to record her own Emergency Programme for the Doctor.

If only Martha would really look at the emotions involved in the scenes and realize how the Doctor feels and stop her junior high attitude and crush on the Doctor.