Reviews for PhD
Darkwood Princess chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
As a Dr. McCoy and a Dr. Watson fan, I absolutely love this. It's great! Keep up the good work!
Katherine chapter 10 . 2/11/2012
AWE! i love how he didn't say it in the end! completely unexpected!
Katherine chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
o my godd! im enjoying this WAY too much! but i cant seem to care!
Katherine chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
AWE! i didn't want Watson hurt, hahahahahahaahahahaaaa! o my gosh that's soo damn funny tho! just because i love it when Bones says that line! I'm not really into the first gen but i love saying that all the time when it fits well. and reading it in a Sherlock fic is just the shit on fire! and makes me laugh soo hard ! oooh i love it when he hides behind his paper! haha omggg !
Bug-eyed Monster chapter 6 . 3/10/2010
How's this for a bunny? Noella winning Eve's affection when she chases off some dogs that were scaring Eve. I can just see Eve with one arm around Noella's neck, walking alongside together, with Eve silently giggling every time Noella growls or roars or howls at a fenced dog and makes the dog run off whimpering.
Anawey chapter 10 . 2/17/2010
These are great. I love the Irregulars, they're so adorable. Update soon, please!
shadowwolf chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
That last sentence really reminded me of Dr. McCoy in Star Trek.
Persephone Kore chapter 10 . 11/20/2008
Hee... Watson snagging the cookie just capped this one off perfectly.
DetectiveMarlowe chapter 10 . 7/31/2008
Interesting thing that Watson says he's not, I wonder what he would say if Holmes made him act..
aragonite chapter 10 . 7/9/2008
Poor dears! Leave it to Alfie to be drop-dead cute while bleeding and crying!
pebbles66 chapter 10 . 7/8/2008
So sweet of Ann Marie to patch up the boys! And yay for an appearance from Watson - snagging a cookie, no less! Great!
MoonlitPuddle chapter 10 . 7/8/2008
"Cookie"?

Poor Irregulars. :(
AverageGeekyFanFiccer chapter 10 . 7/8/2008
Aw, Wiggins. Always looking out for the others.

Heehee, cookies'll shut Alfie up pretty fast.

God Bless.
KCS chapter 10 . 7/8/2008
*squeal* I love those little boys...and I agree, Ann will make a fine mother. This was probably my favourite one yet, CG - loved it!
bcbdrums chapter 10 . 7/8/2008