Reviews for The Weakest Link
NiNjAgO.RuLeS chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
You take requests O.O ? Awesome. Well all I can say is: DO MORE STUFFS!
SamWinchesterfangirl chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Dean you are one strange guy.
CiZiwejes chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Pfft! Sam wearing pink t-shirt with My Little Pony and Hello Kitty? Dean might as well tied a pony tail on Sam, hahaha! He's being delirious and he saw Sam in pink t-shirt, Dean Dean Dean! Ahh...i love that guy!
sidjack chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
I love this. Love it. The way Dean is plotting so Sam won't know he's so sick and ha! Sam already knows and is just there for Dean.

I think this needs a chapter three. Dean still sick, Sam still there and oh, look, Dean's even sicker.

Great job.

sid
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
Lol, great story!
saschi chapter 2 . 12/12/2008
I love your anxious-little-brother Sam! I love him watching out for Dean and noticing that Dean needs a better coat (I think that's my very favorite part of the fic) and the way he handles prickly, hands-off Dean. And of course, Sick Dean is my favorite :D Thanks for this!
Supernoodle chapter 2 . 10/3/2008
Supernoodle sighs happily...

Loved it! x
Wicked Rebel chapter 2 . 9/14/2008
Wow im in love with your sniffly Dean stories! But you know what you should do? Work some of your magic on Sam next time! A sick, sniffly Sammy story would totally make my year ;D
writergirl94 chapter 2 . 9/1/2008
UPDATE

love it
Mahtalie chapter 2 . 7/21/2008
You updated! XD yay you! I came back to re-read this story because I was in need of a good Sick!Dean fic, and I find a second chapter :D You just made my whole night - yay for sniffly, sleepy Dean!
DeansBabyBird chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
This was so funny. Dean poorly is always a lesson in grumpy but his strategising round a head full of snot was marvellous. Made me laugh out loud so thanks for sharing. Bev xx
PADavis chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
Still wading through a million Hurt Dean community alerts - its like there's a never ending supply (not that I'm complaining mind you but still I can't find my inbox sometimes) and here's this hiding out and I hadn't reviewed the fabulous second chapter. Loved it - herewith officially flailing!

Phoebe
JackFan2 chapter 2 . 5/26/2008
ROFL.. aww, Sam drank Dean's coffee? Well, not like 8 a.m. coffee at noon would be good for much, but yea, Dean'll be pissed.

I'm sure Sam will run out straight away and buy him more, coz that's what little brother's do for sick older brothers.

Great chapter. After the finale, I needed me some happy, caring sweet brother time. Just something to ease the pain and try to take my mind off all the 'Dean in hell' fics now out there. Ugh.

God help us. This summer is going to be way too long.
Twinchy chapter 2 . 5/26/2008
Lovely story rewrite from Sammy's POV. Great to read how much he's at unease with his big brother's being uncomfortable and sick, hardly wanting to take the help he obviously needs.

Sweet how this reflects their relationship.
deangirl1 chapter 2 . 5/25/2008
So definitely deserving of an encore - you are so right - there isn't enough sick/delirious Dean in the world!