Reviews for Gossip Girl
Aly8188 chapter 24 . 9/5/2011
Soo good! Can wait to read the sequel!
HGFGVBNHSJDKEHYGRVFBCX chapter 24 . 11/20/2010
love ur story
youngandmature chapter 14 . 1/17/2010
Poor Edward. He thinks shes so heartfelt- making him a sweater. She should tell him it had been for Mike and that it had been sitting there forever. She basically picked it up and said 'oh, why not?'. That's pathetic. And Bella just ditched Edward when she and Rose became friends again. I really hate the Bella in this story and Edward is just so sweet. She should go through heartbreak and really have to work for him and chase him.
TwiguysObsessed chapter 24 . 12/31/2009
LOL I love GG and twilight,, so this was epic for me to read. Going to read the sequel asap lol. Sarah, xoxo
bite-me-cullen.just-do-it0304 chapter 3 . 9/21/2009
this is so great omg!
emmaangel09 chapter 24 . 8/23/2009
really good story update asap
lpme chapter 13 . 6/19/2009
omg, bella is just so stupid. why didnt she tell that she didn't want to leave before? how stupid she is

grat story, by the way
ivy.and.gold chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
;)
Broken325 chapter 7 . 1/31/2009
OK I know these reviews are probably getting annoying (and I'm only 7 chapters in) but one thing I really love about this story is the absence of Dan Humphrey. I can tell that Edward is kinda the Dan-like-ish one but what is awesome is that Edward, unlike Dan, does not suck.
Broken325 chapter 5 . 1/31/2009
This is super-awesome and I need to re read reviews before I post them b/c I definitely butchered poor Rob's last name in my last one... my bad, I know much better!
Broken325 chapter 4 . 1/31/2009
Love the Rob Patterson reference...
Broken325 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
OK so I am super pumped to spend the next couple of days reading through this fanfic. I recently caught up on all my GG and I just knew that someone had probably done a GG:Forks. This is perfect. Yay!
cranberryjuiceee chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
I read this whole thing in a day... I loved it!
Pochacco906 chapter 21 . 1/18/2009
I found this story and I am hooked! I can't believe the ending of this! I will be moving on to the sequel! I hate Jacob by the way so he comes in between E&B I will be mad! )
helloiamhere chapter 14 . 12/29/2008
aw... but just wondering... have u ever snowboarded b4? cuz it look easy when the professionals do it, but trust me, it's NOT. and helmets are definetly necessary. at least in my opinion, cuz i've just fallen straight back before. and forward, and any other way. so basically snowboarding HURTS.