Reviews for Disenchanted
nayin17 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
one of the best ginny and percy moment
LittleLilyLuna1456 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Entirely sad!
ms.fredweasley chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Aw, what a great ending! This was a wonderful fic. No one ever writes about Percy, but you did it brilliantly!
Eriks angel 15 chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Aw... How cute. this was an awesome story I almost started crying. I liked the little flashback scenes. Very cool.
awaylaughingonafastcamel chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
aw nice story, its sad :(
tamara72 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
hydraspit chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Very well done. I really enjoyed this little look at the events of OotP and DH through Ginny's eyes. You managed to make Ginny seem both a vulnerable girl who just lost her brother and the feisty chick who we came to know and love through the series. Very well done.
kateydidnt chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Wonderful story!
kncrowder88 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
This is really good. Great job.
Winterlude chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
I liked this. Great job.
julu chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Well done! I'd love to see more! Could you do another chapter? I love the Ginny/Percy bond. You explore canon really well and all the emotions really ring true. I'm curious if you think that down deep Ginny understood some of why Percy left. It would be great to hear the two of them sorting out their feelings about the past. It would be lovely to see the two of them find a path toward healing after everything that happened.
GoddessofYouth chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Great Story.
SWChica2005 chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Excellent story! I have never read a Percy/Ginny brother-sister story and yours was beautiful!
lovegoodloony chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
That was really great, it made me cry.
Wunder Boy chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
I loved it. I absolutely loved it.