Reviews for Signs and Dust
Yt chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Awesome!
Wingstar102 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Ok, I know that this fic is considered old by fanfic standards, but FUCK this is good. Dark almost to the point of morbid. Blew my brain out my ears. Loved this.

Love and cherries,

Wingstar
Emerald Imagination chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
You're writing is so eloquent, I love it! I can't wait to read more from you - in fact I'm looking forward to it. :)
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I loved this fic! It was really good! Great job with this! :)
thosewerepearls chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
You are quite possibly the strongest writer I have found on the site thus far. First of all, I love this show so it helps. But its mostly that you have such a good grasp on language that I am amazingly jealous. Please, please, please keep writing *puppy dog eyes*

Great job!
The Critic chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Ignore that person who said to write House fics. NCIS all the way. Freaking AWESOME, Temet!
Sullen Kitty chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
I love it. Frigging amazing.

Perfect.
wonkster chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
PLZ WRITE MOAR. I LUFF IT.
randomname25 chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
You are writing stuff again! I would be absolutely delighted, except that I have never seen NCIS! Write House fic! (If you haven't seen it recently because of the downturn in quality around season 3/early season 4, know that it's back to being awesome now!) Seriously, I don't read fanfiction anymore, but yours is so good that when I got the author alert email I almost fell out of my chair. So please! Write House!
VerityFrancesB chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Stunning. You write really beautifully.

V!