Reviews for The Untold Tale
JuzSomeone chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
TT That was a sad end... but so true...
Thorn In Your Side chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
As soon as I finished reading I thought 'Too short!' but...well, taking a few seconds to let it sink in, this is the best way. It's a neatly done, briskly told tale.
Rhirhirhi chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
its good
MidnightRosebud chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Interesting. I wish you would have given more depth to this one-shot. But I have to say that I agree with you full-heartedly in how Lisa and the other Vizard were wrongfully accused and no one but Urahara and maybe Yoruichi even bothered with them ever again. Ticks me off. Still...I do wonder what happened to Shunsui and Nanao during this time and how they handled Lisa's banishment. Did they try and do anything? Or did they really just let it happen?
HannahSakura.Pinoy chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Love it! - Awesome!
juzblue chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
This is nice. Very well-written. Write more! :D
Sarah chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
I love this fic!

The characters are explored more in depth than in the anime and this gives them all solidity! Well done! :)
E.S. Simeon chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Ah yes, even though the main event still hasn't come out fully in the chapters, I would say that this is very nciely done. The best part indeed would be the connexion you establish with Shunsui's post SS arc to the Pendulum turn back arc. Beautifully done for sure. Although it was short and more of a recapitulation rather than the deep dive into the the thoughts, it came out fine as a piece.