Reviews for A Dream Long Forgotten
Lily chapter 2 . 10/4/2008
eek! i just understood! i thought the kids were the parents of some of the members in the gang like hakoda was sokka and kataras father but younger but now i undersrand! there the children of the gang! aw! so that means toph and zuko get married! i cant guess whos parents kana, hakoda, and kuzons are though. man i am so hooked! this is like the best story ever!
mlkoolc86 chapter 5 . 8/5/2008
I dont know how i over looked this on your page but this is great. one question though. even though aya is a earthbender she still is considered the princess of the fire nation since her parents are fire lord and fire lady right?
ArtistAdapting chapter 5 . 7/19/2008
nice. why did you make toph marry zuko? i think that she likes soka. i think that it was good anyway.
TheFalsePoet chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
Haha. I read this a while back, and completely forgot to tell you how absolutely wonderful it is. Very intriguing piece, and I love the characters of the children.
Kairi No Baka chapter 5 . 7/12/2008
I just read this whole story almost straight through, almost cause I went to go get some ice cream right before I started reading chapter 5 (I kept nagging my mom about it, She always wants to go somewhere when Im in the middle of reading something good) AND, I have to say that I loved this story too! Your just too Amazing! Awesome job, and keep it up! :)
KinkyEyepatchShit chapter 5 . 7/2/2008
XD; im reviewing now! you did me the favor so i might as well try to get over my fanficreview dorkiness...anywho, i really do love the concept of the whole, future!kiddies thing and the Zoph pairing definitely didn't hurt. (im fond of this pairing) Teen!Zuko was really awesome with the kids and the bonds made were cute. (well duh those are his future kids/nephews/nieces...whatever) you did a really kickass job on this, and sorry for not reviewing before. on a side note, im really amused that i am probably gonna be reviewer number 69, lol
Lioness's Heart chapter 5 . 6/1/2008
Wow. That was an awesome story. You did an great job with this one, too! Your writing style has changed quiet a bit since Fire and Water - it's become better, though it was great to begin with. Terrific job!

Lioness
Capricieux chapter 5 . 5/30/2008
aw this is sso cute!i
ElementUchihaMaster chapter 5 . 5/28/2008
wow rly good!
WanderingChild96 chapter 5 . 5/28/2008
That was a wonderful story! I loved the ending!
T. Whirlpool chapter 5 . 5/28/2008
Wait. Aya is named after herself? That's kinda sorta confusing. To me.
Staccato Rhythm chapter 5 . 5/28/2008
Fantastic. I was reading it this morning (I should have been cramming for my exams!) and when I got home I ran for my laptop. This just screams a sequel. I would love to be a part of that, maybe stories about each idividual child?

Slán

Vanille Strawberry
Miyiku chapter 5 . 5/28/2008
This was really great . It's good to see a magnificent multichapter story of less than 10-15 chapters. I love long stories, but sometimes they're hard to read (Try to read 70,0 words in a languaje that you're familiar but isn't too easy...).

So... Zuko's children noticed that his father was Li before? When did they found out?

A great fic, really. I hope you'll made some more short multichapter epic fics, because you're really good at this.

One thing that's just tickling me... Aya's rubbing her eyes :P Usually people rub their eyes to retrieve sleep in order to see (Sorry, I'm just obsessed with the blindness stuffs, because I like to write fics about Toph and I always thinking about "seeing").

Oh! And I started to read Fire and Water! It's great! I love Kalaya and Kozu more than Zuko and Katara XD! Really, I'm a fan of that fic (LOL). You took a lot of things of the timeline of Avatar and you just improved it for a Zutara context GREAT! Well, maybe I should say that in the reviews for that story XD,next chapter, maybe.

Excellent job!
Here Comes The Moon's Violin chapter 5 . 5/28/2008
Well, that was flippin' sweet. Is it really over? Monkey feathers!
Mrs. Aang chapter 5 . 5/28/2008
I'm so glad it's over! Yay! Very nice endng. Better than I originally thought it would be.
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »