Reviews for A Dream Long Forgotten
WanderingChild96 chapter 3 . 5/24/2008
I'm guessing that this will be Toko. Update soon!
Miyiku chapter 3 . 5/24/2008
Wow! This is great! Another fic from you . I just find it before going to school and I can't help myself and I read it (Now, I'm late XD).

I'ts going to be a long fic? Because you have 3 chapters and they're just running away from the "Evil Queen" (I know... this is just the beggining, but despite the long chapters, they're not making any progress.

When Zuko appear for first time with the children, and the soldiers said "Demon", I just think that Zuko was going to wear his Blue Spirit disguise, and he's going to travel with the kids as a spirit and not a person.

Another thing... Aya told Zuko about the cabe, but how could she "see" it in the snow? Is she barefoot? Because its freezing out there. Just random toughts of mine... :P

Great story, keep the good work
Lady Juse chapter 3 . 5/24/2008
Wh00t! TOKO!

:D
Lady Juse chapter 2 . 5/24/2008
The kids' parents are Toph and Sokka (or Zuko!) [Toph and Someone!]
Lady Juse chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Do I smell Toko?
Manola3 chapter 3 . 5/24/2008
wow!now I get it..ehhehehe..

btw awesome on the details in the fights..I can totally visualize them and its really good..

something i like is how the ramdom questions thing went bout..

and this is weird because obviously its something in the future but I think its more like an option of what can happend in the future..not what has happend..or maybe I got it wrong but I think its like hhmm how to explain it..

oh like if zuko makes the right decisions when he goes back to his normal life then this will prob happend..if not then it wont..am i right or not?

well I liek this story alot..

obviously evil queen is azula and aw iroh died...aaww no my cute old grampa why?anyways..good the fire lord died too and obviously suko became the king..

one thing though,why cant aya be the heir since shes blind and an earthbender?is it because shes soppoused to be a firebender?

good story..it rocks for reals dude..awesome keep it going and i love how fast you upload..hehe thumbs up
Manola3 chapter 2 . 5/24/2008
okay so I take it that the parents are katara and sokka and aang and zuko and toph righ?or am I wrong?yet agaon?

hehehe explain please and thanks..

anyways so far so good..i like it and yes open mind open mind
Pepipanda chapter 3 . 5/24/2008
I tend to be a Zutarian, but I still think I am going to like this story. But why don't Iroh and Aya recognize Zuko? I take it he is their father, and he's pretty recognizable, not to mention his story.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/24/2008
Love the story, love the quick update times. But mostly the story. I suppose Zuko will have to have been successful in order to have kids no? Or perhaps you're looking at a slightly different view of time travel, not forward in time so much as diagonally in time, rather then traveling forwards in time, he's traveling into a potential future, a timeline that runs parallel to his own. Or perhaps I'm just looking into it too much. Whatever, I'd love to see what would happen if he met a member of the Gaang, Azula, or god forbid, the older himself or Toph. That'd be crazy... And possibly cause one of those Back to the Future style end of the space time continuum things. Time travel is pretty crazy, but the story seriously rocks. Keep it up! Hopefully at the same rate!
mystery writer5775 chapter 3 . 5/24/2008
Wow, this is longer than you usually do! I absolutely love it! I also like their little mind games to make Zuko remember! The only bad thing is...what if he blurts out somethinghe shouldn't and he won't realize it? As soon as the kids find out who he is, or if he tells them he was hunting Aang BEFORE they find out who he is...something tells me they will run away. It'll be pretty easy to! Just use a bit of bending, knock him out, bend him to a wall and presto! He loses them! And then he's gonna have to fight to the death to save them!
phantom of deception chapter 3 . 5/24/2008
It's nice to know I'm not the only one who got it right. *Smiles proudly* And about how long are you estimating this to be? Just for curiosities sake.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/23/2008
I like where this is going. So how many years after Avatar is this supposed to be set? I assume from your author note this should be only a few years after it. I suppose The Evil queen is none other then the delightfully psychopathic Azula? Hmm... Judging by your previous stories I suppose it might be safe to say that Aya and Iroh are the results of Zuko/Toph pairing? Hakoda and Kana... I'd say they're Sokka's kids. Sukka maybe? Kuzon is a no brainer, he'd be Aang's kid... I guess his mom is Katara then? Huh... Well whatever, the story seems very cool at the moment. and Zuko without Firebending? (Gasp) Oh well, he's badass enough without it
ElementUchihaMaster chapter 2 . 5/22/2008
lol is zuko in the past? :D
000000000000000000000Zero00000 chapter 2 . 5/22/2008
The kids are children of the gaang and Aya and Iroh are Toph and (if it works out and he comes back to life) Zuko's children, Kuzon, is Katara and Aang's child and Hakoda and Kana are Sokka and Suki's children
Capricieux chapter 2 . 5/22/2008
OH MY GOD ARE THEY LIKE, AANG, KATARA ZUKO AND TOPH'S KIDS?ah!this is so awesome!
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »