Reviews for Blood is Red
Wolf'sVine chapter 11 . 4/1
This is exceptional, confusing, but truly something one-of-a-kind! I'm waiting impatiently for the next chapter even though it's been, what?, eight years? I know you're probably busy and have a life of your own, but I really hope that you'll finish this fic someday... cuz reading this made me constantly curious to read what happens next between Yami and Seto and it made me see that though Seto is Seth's reincarnation and Yami used to Atemu, they're not exactly who they used to be anymore... they're themselves in the here and now and I like that. So, thanks for making me see that.
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 11 . 7/11/2015
I hope Seto and Yami end up together. Could you please make Yami bottom? I love bottom Yami.

Could you please continue writing this story? I love it so much! I hope you haven't abandoned it. I hope you keep writing it.
Tears Parallel chapter 11 . 7/1/2010
I was looking for a fanfic involving the Ancient Egyptian arc for quite some time. I'm glad that I found out, especially when it has Yami x Seto in it.

I found it hilarious that Seto couldn't move all of a sudden when he saw Atemu and Seth making out. I thought he was frozen by the horror until you told us that it was because he didn't repeat the phrase. Then I just laughed and thought to myself, "Well at least you can't be called a pervert now."

Thank you for such a delicious story :O I'll be reading your other Yami/Seto fanfictions while waiting for you to pick up this story again.
tenchibaka chapter 6 . 2/7/2010
this isn't a real responce really, i'm just taking a break

don't worry, i have a /long/ response in mind when i'm finished though
tenchibaka chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
two things, first you lied abot this being only a couple chapters long. second; if the rest is like this first chapter, then i'm glad you did
kiki2222 chapter 11 . 7/29/2009
damn this chapter was intense
Darleneartist chapter 11 . 6/5/2009
Hi Starlight,

Nice chapter here and I love the parts about the past and the present mixing up a bit.

Poor Seto forgetting to repeat the phrase he needs to say to stay where he is safly.

Yami knows better and is still able to move around.

I loved the part where Seth and Atemu started to make out. I thought it was sweet.

I enjoyed your short/long chapter. I look forward to the next update. Darlene.
dragonlady222 chapter 11 . 6/4/2009
Good chapter. Poor Seto. I hope he will be okay. TOo bad no one told him about the phrase.
Reviewer chapter 11 . 6/3/2009
Please write more to this story. I swear, I've never read a Yu-Gi-Oh! story this good.
barrie18 chapter 11 . 6/3/2009
Hey, I just threw out a few suggestions, you just ran with it. . . and came up with a brilliant chapter.

The only problem my pedantic mind has is the blood ritual reference at the end when Kaiba collapses. Ishizu tells Kaiba to do what Yami does, but all we see is Yami slicing his arm. He doesn't appear to have said anything. Perhaps a reference that he said something quietly and Kaiba fails to do so. . .

But besides that, this chapter covers so much and really moves the plot along.

I like the separation of who they all are, and its a pity you aren't carrying it further at this stage, because you'd really like to see more of the Seth Atemu interaction, especially the tragic ending, while Kaiba & Yami watch and have to come to terms with the fact that that isn't them.

I can't believe how quickly you did this chapter, and I hope you have free time and inspiration to continue with the next two at the same rate.

Once again, really great plot and character interaction

Barbara
dragonlady222 chapter 10 . 6/1/2009
GOod chapter. I hope they can get through the talk without problems. Good luck with school.
Darleneartist chapter 10 . 5/31/2009
HI Starlight,

Excellent chapter and I enjoyed it alot. I also like the fact that Yami can only save one.

I have a feeling that Seto just had the same dream and he is deeply affected by it.

I think those two are going to have a long chat about it too.

It's okay if you need more time between updates, Just do your best to update when you can and please don't take a whole year to do it.

I miss your style of writting pride shipping k,

Bye til you manage another awsome update. Darlene.
DancingDragonBlaze chapter 10 . 5/27/2009
Well, it's certainly a joy to see that Yami isn't the only one remembering snippets. Their past is surely a tragic one, but at the same time, strangely beautiful. Like a past one would be proud and yet disappointed to have.

Seto and Yami's interaction is surely lovely. I always love watching them verbally spar, because I can see it in my mind's eye. That just makes it all the more entertaining.

And, as if you're surprised, but I'm impatient for some real action between the two. Hopefully, after their 'talk' something fiery will happen between them, neh? ;]

Please, take your time updating if that means making the next chapter the best it can be, but I certainly am looking forward to it.

Love the story,

DDB
SRRH chapter 10 . 5/26/2009
interesting...wonder what Kaiba is going to say?
barrie18 chapter 10 . 5/26/2009
This was a nice strong chapter. For once Yami actually looked at things and tried to understand them rather than just emote over them.

I particularly liked the logical comparison between Seth and Seto. . . One overly protective and the other someone to stand side by side with to face life's battles with.

Kaiba turning up on the doorstep in that state was also a good move. It's nice to see him more emotive and less logical and your description of him shows that he is feeling rather than thinking.

Hope you update this soon and give it the powerful ending this story deserves.

Barbara