Reviews for Uncomfortable Situations
LesMislover2013 chapter 6 . 12/21/2013
SUPER CUTE STORY! ADORABLE! SUPER AWESOME SAUCE!
Raikiri80 chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
Kiba xD Oh god I do not wanna be him!
Raikiri80 chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
xD These are all hilarious, SasuSaku wont work well for misundestandings, NaruHina makes them so funny.
Trexis chapter 4 . 7/14/2011
I loved it! ~
vampiresoul chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
chap 1-too funny
hiNAru Aburame chapter 6 . 3/2/2011
Hi!

And... i love it!

Greetings and till the next chapter. n_n
Annasuki chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
So cute!
Dcfan100 chapter 5 . 2/4/2011
This story is...wicked! And of course by wicked i mean totally and completely awesome! Keep it up! :D
hikarushidou14 chapter 3 . 8/12/2009
this story was really funny so far please update asap! thank you so much!
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
...The ppl of Konohagakure MUST b on SOME kind of narcotics...Well, actually, just Kiba...He's acting like a total deedeedee...
Kasuchi Koichi chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
It’s sad when Akamaru is the smart one of the pair.

Sakura should punch Sasuke. It’s obvious that he only proposed because Naruto did it and he doesn’t want to lose. He’ll most like try to get hitched to Sakura before Naruto and Hinata can get hitched so he can win.
Alex345 chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
Ha ha ha! Hilarious!
Rose Tiger chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
Cute! Keep going!
Presh Sauce chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
OMG i frickin love your stories so funny. I was ROTFLMAO I mean i seriously had to cover my mouth cuz everyone is sleeping i mean this is pure gold just great. Naruto drops Sakura who obtains a black eye from Hina's mean azz right hook and Neji. "you'll never walk correctly again" Priceless Also Sasuke so romantic pops the big Q when his GF has a knuckler Great. "hinata.. punched.. you" "yeah...don't they make a cute couple" sorry I'm practically retyping your story both like I said loved it. If you make a wedding that would be awesome. BTW wet willy XD thanks for perking up my day.
WinterVines chapter 4 . 6/23/2009
XD XD That would be a funny thing to see. If things weren't going as terrible in cannon as they were, it would be cool to see something like that happen. I think it would fit. I love these types of situations you put them in It doesn't matter when you find time for them. They are individual pieces, so you can do them at your leisure :) Time well spent. -WV