Reviews for Stark Contrast
User has been removed chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
NOOOOOOOO! Don't let it end here! Please!
Vuurvlieg chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Cool :D You're writing actually sounds like it could happen. :D Are you gonna do a sequel? I wanna see what happens when tony and spidey meet :D
coleInTheWind chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Want another chapter. The come on one more chapter. Please please pretty please. Ever since I saw the movie of Ironman I've been trying to find a good crossover with Spiderman and this one shows so much potential for greatness so please one more chapter
Digitabulum chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
This is sounding like a great story, I hope you have Tony and Spidey become good friends also I would like to see Peter to get to hangout at Tony's place and help him with the Iron Man armor designs.

Keep up the great work.
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
neat! Nice piece of work.

And I sincerely hope your about to start updating "The Goblin Wars"!
PadawanCassy chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Hi!

Tgat was good, I am curious to see what happens next. Keep up the wonderful work and post another chapter soon.

Cassy
The Assassin's Pen chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
This is good!
Mark C chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
I really enjoyed this fic and it happens to be the first Iron Man on that I read. Ever since Tony said that he was Irom Man, SE stock has gone through the roof. Now, he is working on some new armor and they are all very familiar to me. Great nod to comic continuity there.

Then there was the proposal from Harry Osborn. Another nice touch.

Probably my favourite part of the story was the interaction between Tony and Pepper. They have become quite close with one another over the last little while and it showed here. Pepper really looks after Tony epsecially when he doesn't do it himself and he appreciates that. The raise in salary for Pepper was due to that and how she is always on top of things for Tony's company.

The ending was great. Tony seems keen on possibly getting Spider-Man to be part of the Avengers Initiative because of the request he made to Fury. It will be interesting to see what Nick thinks of the wallcrawler.
Ratdogtwo chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Kool i hope theres more to come
htbthomas chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Oh, wow, I could completely get on board with an IM/Spidey crossover from you!

I really enjoyed your Tony/Pepper/Jarvis banter. Fun and cute, and I appreciated all the technical details you threw in with the armor.

Nice work!
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
SWET! I love the shout-outs! This is great- you play the chemistry between Pepper and Tony really well.
lazaefair chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
AH NO YOU CAN'T END HERE. This is a positively evil cliffhanger.
Shimo Ino chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Oh, wow~! You cant go wrong with a Spidey/Ironman fic! I love the was this is going! Please continue!
Amber-Jade James chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
really enjoyed reading your storie :~)

love when ppl cross comics don't know why, I just find it fun!

Cheers

AJ
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
AWESOME. Now I want to go read the other story you mentioned you have at the beginning. Does Iron Man end up playing a part in that one? Anyway, amazing story- you're a really great writer. I can imagine this actually having been in the movie. Everyone's very in character. So again, AWESOME.