Reviews for A Fool in Love
kageookami chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
hey sug. just read "A Fool in Love". It was absolutely adorable! You caught Hojo perfectly. I love your work. Cant wait to see more!
Mischievious Kiss27 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Ah, Hojo. One of the least loved characters.

The ending WAS sort of weak, but humorous all the same.

It almost makes you feel sorry for the poor idiot.(almost, but not all the way.;)) He's even denser than Inuyasha, and that's saying something.

All in all, a pretty good piece of Hojo fluff.
Dancing Feather chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
He's not my favorite character, but even Hojo doesn't deserve to be bashed!

The ending is only weak because of the sudden change in tone. He starts out as uncertain and cautious, but then swings around to this sudden positive humor outlook. Well, humorous to the reader, not for Hojo.

Because it's Hojo, he's quick to be back on his feet so the sudden positive look is not bad. But bringing up his habit of coming up with ridiculous health problems makes him look more like a joke, which isn't what you were trying to do here.

You should've put another paragraph in between the last two paragraphs. Something that brings the reader back to the feeling of uncertainty and the lost of caution before bringing up the last line, "Yes, all I am is a fool in love."

It wasn't a bad ending, you just needed a little extra stuffing.
Doctor Kiba chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Aw... Hojo was perfect I adore him in this. You wrote him well as I see him as that sweet guy who will always be there even if the girl has a boyfriend. When she needs him there he is. It's very lovely!