Reviews for Way Of The Shinobi: Shattered Dreams
happy everyday life chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I haven't read your other story but this story was sooooo great I decided to read your other one as well! I know you are now probably on writer's block? So I'd have to wait for you to continue!
ShikaIno1 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
i love it soooo very much! i know that had to be Shikamaru in the end! i only with Ino doesn't die...from what it sounded like it seems she dies...PLEASE UDATE SOON! Uoy should also add more to it, like what happens to Ino when she doesn't write in her diary! that would be cool and i'm sure you'd get more votes!
ArAshiMitArAshi chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Hey, this is good. I wonder who the man in the last part was (I'm hoping it's Shikamaru since I'm a big fan of ShikaxIno!) Is this complete? Or do have plans to continue it? Anyway, it's short but good
Crebe chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
My God...you have to write more...That was...awesome...I admire writers like yourself...What made you come up with this story line...I would like to thank you for your awesomeness...
deathrosekitty chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
ItachiIno! Would love! PLEASE DO UPDATE SOON!
Useful76 chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
I said it when you made mention of it in your main story; Poor Ino. Will there be more to the entries, like right before she kills herself, or is that all that was recovered by the mystery man?

It gives a little more depth to the main story though.