Reviews for Serendipity
LostLyra chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
I have to say that was beautiful, I loved it! Ferb is a fun but very complicated character to write and write correctly and I have to say you nailed him!
SoulWithinABody chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Awww!
Bluie64 chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Your story just makes me wish that there were more brotherly moments in the show itself. If only something equal to this happened in the show...it would've been amazing. You are certainly one of the better writers out there; someone who I will never be. But maybe I can hope, for the only thing impossible is impossibility itself.
Fairyhaven13 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
This is so sweet! I wish they would show more brotherly love in the cartoon. They show friendship and boyish bromance, and some sister-brotherness, but I haven't really seen much brotherly love between these two. You did a really good job! Plus, you followed the episode meme with Ferb's one-liner at the end. )
bilaterus chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
An excellent take on the beginnings of the boys' relationship delivered in your technically accurate and engaging writing style. Favorited.
AmyNChan chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
that's really sweet! I liked this one!
Carol Molliniere chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Just...brilliant. )
Brainless Genius chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Well, you don't see many stories about Ferb and Phineas meeting (usually it's Phineas and Isabella) but this one was amazingly well written, especially the imagery. Keep it up!
Brainless Genius chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Queen of the Batterbos chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Genius dude pure genius!
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
very very cute and well written
Elizabeth Gamgee chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
this is soo beautiful i had never thought about phineas and ferb's relationship like this it was simply beautiful!
5arcasmIsMyMiddleName chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
This is simply brilliant! Your grasp of grammar and word choice is some of the best I've ever seen, and when combined with the way you nailed Ferb's character, this becomes one of the most amazing one shots I've ever read.
Detective Rysposito chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
that was so sweet!
Mizily chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
OK, this is just adorable. Young Phineas and Ferb LOVE.