Reviews for Woman
Dotty Harrison chapter 1 . 2/27
I'm not sure Elphaba would have let Sarima's suggestion of an affair go so easily with her desire for forgiveness. But these are two characters with a complicated relationship, and the conversation you wrote between them was both beautifully and realistically written.
A Lonely Planet chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
That was really good. I enjoyed all of it. It was well written and was easy to read. Are you going to continue it? Because I think it would make a very good and original story. Please do. If you thank you for writing this anyway.

My Blue Winged Angel
Charlotte chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
So, this amazing piece of amazingness deserves a lovely review of epic porportions, but it's blown me away so much with its awesomeness that I can hardly form two constructive words together. Sorry. Truthfully, though, it's simply fantastic. So in character and written so well- I am so close to fawning. I have to wonder *why* Elphaba was watching Sarima dress, or how she knew her name was Elphaba, but it's inconsequencial. It adds to the allure, somehow, not knowing. I. Love. It.
elphaba-thropp chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Awesome job with this one-shot! I wish you would continue you it, but at the same time I don't. It might lose some of its charm.
TheWitch'sCat chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
This was very enjoyable! Very well written with such believable characters. It stands very well alone, as a single piece, like a moment between them was captured to show us who they are. But if you like, by all means continue!
Tiggy the Hopeless Romantic chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Wow. You seriously don't know how much I adored this piece. Both Elphaba and Sarima were SO in character. It could've come right out of the novel.

ReallyUhSharp chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
This is one of the best-written bookverse stories I've read. You've emphasised the style of paying more attention to what Elphaba says than what she thinks- maybe because she's trying not to think too deeply at this point in the book? And the way you've worded the women's dialogue makes it flow really well.

Also, it's interesting that you've used present tense, but I like the effect it gives. I hope you're planning to continue this! :D