Reviews for Past Occurences
Beryl'sBerrymelonBarrelBrew chapter 10 . 5/12
Oh the tears!
Beryl'sBerrymelonBarrelBrew chapter 6 . 5/12
Oh my heart is breaking for Fred! Great concept and engaging writing. I hope it is finished when I get to the end! Thank you.
A little over 4 years and I'm still desperate to know if Hermione showed up! Hope your studies are going well!
Gwenievre1 chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
Such an interesting idea. I'm curious about how this will end up. It's good :) Purple button?
8. B. R. Adford chapter 13 . 12/30/2013
Very interesting plot...please continue. I am curious to see how this goes.
obsessedwithj123 chapter 13 . 8/3/2013
This is extremely good. Hope you update soon!
dark m00n angel chapter 13 . 3/11/2013
Really good chapters in this story pls update soon!
Full of Shambles chapter 12 . 8/3/2012
I kept balling my eyes out and crying in each chapter. Especially the 10th, my heart just keeps breaking for Fred. I really do hope you update soon, I'd be there till the end even though it were to take a year more. :')
The Good Child chapter 13 . 3/25/2012
Love the story, hope he wins her heart.
wolflover chapter 13 . 2/8/2012
This is a good story you should update soon
hollz94 chapter 13 . 1/29/2012
I'm begging you to update this story, it's amazing!:)
whatweareafreaidof chapter 13 . 1/18/2012
this is not a attack, but ron was her best friend for 7 years,, so calling it a crush, would make me mad.
MiaCara chapter 13 . 11/19/2011
What? Wait! HUH?

NOOOOOOOOOO! *Pulls out hair, gnashes teeth, falls to knees on floor wringing hands* NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

This story is so good *snif* what happens *snif* to them?

Fine then, I'll just go stalk you on Twin Exchange *hands on hips and stomps foot*. ~M

BTW this is a great story, I absolutely loved it!
MiaCara chapter 11 . 11/19/2011
Man, and I had just convinced Fred that he should give up and let me rebuild his broken heart. HUMPH, Guess I'll just go on back to the original plan and have my wicked way with George. ;)
MiaCara chapter 9 . 11/19/2011
Poor guy, he probably wishes he could go back to the future even if she was missing. *sniff*