Reviews for Past Occurences
GrandeVanillaSkimLatte chapter 5 . 6/21/2008
I still just want to hug the poor boy. Hermione would be so confused, her logical mind tells her that this is a joke, but Fred's sincerity is waging war with that theory and swaying her conviction. I hope she begins to warm to him soon!
AmySnape chapter 5 . 6/19/2008
Lovely update. This is one of my favourite fics fullstop. I have read so many and have got lots of favourites but this is definitely in my top 10. Can't wait for the next chapter.
write-this-song chapter 5 . 6/18/2008
I have to say that this story is so cute and I fall in love with it with each new chapter. Can't wait for the next one. Thanks!
NeroMyHero90 chapter 5 . 6/18/2008
Aww, poor Fred! I'm really feeling for him in this, which means you're doing an excellent job writing it. I'm sorta getting the vibe that Hermione wants to believe him, but she just can't...but maybe that's just my imagination. At any rate, I'm anxiously anticipating more! Keep it up!
oceanwaters2006 chapter 5 . 6/18/2008
I really like this chapter! Although it makes me so sad that Fred is feeling down, give him a hug for me. Anyways, can't wait to read more...and I definatly hope they get back together, if not...give him another hug for me. lol Love your work!
WeasleyForMe chapter 5 . 6/18/2008
*sigh* Now that was an angsty chapter, but I loved it. Can't wait for more of this one!
write-this-song chapter 4 . 6/16/2008
AW! This is such a cute story and a very interesting story line. I can't wait for you to update and see how Fred gets Hermione back.
Mistymist chapter 4 . 6/14/2008
I have to agre with Molly on this one. Poor,poor dear Fred. Will things improve soon or is their still some life lessons he needs to earn before he can right his mistake and go home?
crazedykid chapter 4 . 6/14/2008
I feel so bad for Fred. Your writing style is fabulous. I love it.
remuslives chapter 4 . 6/11/2008
oh that's so sad. poor sweet fred. i understand hermione's in an awkward position but i really just wanted to smack her. at least george is there for him. what the hell is that girl telling herself to explain how fred knows all these things about her? update soon, please!
NeroMyHero90 chapter 4 . 6/10/2008
I'm loving this. It's a new idea that I haven't seen before, and I'd be happy to keep reading if you keep posting. Well done!
CaffineYankee chapter 4 . 6/10/2008
Wow, you're a magnificent writer! New favorite. Update soon please?
GrandeVanillaSkimLatte chapter 4 . 6/10/2008
Aww poor Fred. My heart shattered for him when she rejected his gift.
oceanwaters2006 chapter 4 . 6/10/2008
Loved it! Poor Fred! I can't wait to read more!
WeasleyForMe chapter 4 . 6/10/2008
That was just so sad! Fred was adorable though with the torn wrapping paper! I can't wait to see what the Welkins have to say.
190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »