Reviews for Past Occurences
alanark chapter 13 . 9/22/2011
Dude, dude, dude, dude! Why'd you stop writing? Continue! Continue! CONTINUE! P.S I loved it!
maritheninja chapter 13 . 7/23/2011
Great story! I know it hasn't been updated in a while, but I really hope an update comes soon. I cannot wait to see what happens and it's killing me that it ended at such a cliff-hanging moment. Keep up the excellent work!
Daniellexx chapter 13 . 4/13/2011
love it plz update again soon.
Remus lover chapter 13 . 3/27/2011
please please, update soon!
HPAsherra chapter 13 . 3/18/2011
idea has merit so far. I am surprised that she even entertained the idea with the way he was acting but hopefully he can recover fully from his mistakes to fully win her. don't keep us waiting too long :)
93 Diagon Alley chapter 13 . 3/17/2011
I know I'm a bit late, but YAY! A new chapter!

I liked this one, I'm so glad she's finally giving him a chance.

I can't wait to see what happens at the zoo :)
timetravel Lover chapter 13 . 3/5/2011
update soon! please!
Smithback chapter 13 . 2/3/2011
cool!

update soon!
craizypet chapter 13 . 1/21/2011
great fic, i like the idea that fred came from the future, though i have to say, wouldnt it have been harder to convince some people of his whole 'im from the future'? but then again, george is his twin, and he did have information that proved it...

love how he has had to woo hermione! lol, and the whole ron thing cracks me up too! im sorry, but i never though that ron was good enough for her!
heartbreaker88 chapter 13 . 1/10/2011
i can't wait for their date :]
noirgataki chapter 13 . 1/6/2011
i really hope you continue with this story! I really want fred to finally be happy with his wife again :)
remuslives chapter 13 . 1/2/2011
awe, poor fred. he just keeps making her uncomfortable. but i'm glad she's still hanging in there.

this had better have a happy ending, missy.
pixies114 chapter 13 . 1/1/2011
i really like this so far! please update soon
sjrodgers23 chapter 13 . 12/31/2010
love the story so far. more updates please
Bookworm371 chapter 13 . 12/31/2010
Hey, KEEP AT THIS STORY. I want to know what happens and it's good, so don't stop now.
190 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »