Reviews for Past Occurences
xxkissesandcuddlesxx chapter 13 . 12/31/2010
i love this fanfic cant wait for more xx
I'd rather live in books chapter 13 . 12/31/2010
Squeeeee! You're back, yay! Love this story and hope you update soon.
crystalight22 chapter 13 . 12/31/2010
i'm glad you came but i was really hoping for the ending
xoxband-geek-4-lifexox chapter 12 . 12/29/2010
I just wanted to say I love this story, as well as many of the other Fred and Hermione stories you have written. It is so different and I just have to say you are a very talented writer! You know just how to capture the esscence of each character!

I realize that it has been a long time since you updated, but I really would love it if you continued the story (I also don't think I am alone in this thought). I know what it's like with life and everything getting in they way believe me (I also have a story that I started but have yet to update), but I would really like to know how this ends. Even if you don't I know you have many other great stories to keep my interest.

Just keep writing and I'll keep reading!

~bandgeek4life
Singtoangels1 chapter 12 . 12/13/2010
So is this story ever going to be updated? Not to sound bitchy, because Lord knows I know how RL can interfere with fic writing, but I would love to see this continued. I'll hold out some hope, here. :)
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 12 . 11/23/2010
Love it! Please continue the story!
remuslives chapter 12 . 11/13/2010
just saw this in my inbox of fics i'm behind on. had to reread it, because it's just that good, oh and to remember exactly what was happening, lol. i'll wait, because it's SO worth it, so i'm hoping you haven't abandoned it.

"Weasley's do not run." got that right, what the cheese, fred?

oh happy day! she's gonna try, she's gonna try. *snort* the ending was great too. I hope you continue with this eventually. and hope you're doing well too, with all the school and everything. miss chatting with ya.
hogwartschick22 chapter 8 . 4/27/2010
hi! i love your story! I can never resist a fred hermione!
Amarilla Grey chapter 12 . 3/27/2010
You write Fred and Hermione so well! I'm in love with this story. Too bad it's never going to get updated.
emi chapter 12 . 3/16/2010
pretty good story, liking it so far. Keep it up! :P

-Emilie
mstffy chapter 12 . 2/16/2010
awe love this story!
johnnycakewasgolden chapter 12 . 1/29/2010
Please update!~
GreenEyedWeasley chapter 12 . 1/23/2010
Oh my goodness! This story is bloody amazing! Please write more, I am literally begging here. I've added this story to my favorites and to my story alert, so please add more chapters. This is such a good story and I am dying to know what happens next!
oceanwaters2006 chapter 12 . 8/29/2009
It's been FOREVER since I got this update and have read it because I too have had a crazy lot to do but I wanted to let you know I am still LOVING this story and man I miss me some Fred and hermione! I am so glad she's giving him a chance! YAY!
SOBs 4 Sirius 223 chapter 12 . 8/3/2009
YAY love it! update soon!
190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »