Reviews for Past Occurences
93 Diagon Alley chapter 12 . 8/2/2009
This story has been breaking my heart chapter after chapter, but finally, I ended this one happy :)

I'm glad she's going to give him a chance!

Looking forward to the next chapter :)
shandrak chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
This is really good, it's been a while since a fic had me this engrossed. I love the flow and the concept, it's all really wonderful.

Anyway, I'm gonna continue reading the rest of the story. :D
mistriss of darkness chapter 12 . 7/29/2009
plz continue soon! i am happy for Fred!
Lady Mage chapter 12 . 7/29/2009
What an absolutely thrilling chapter!

Lady mage
ellensin787 chapter 12 . 7/28/2009
ah there are togrther now... :)
FaithfulHPReader chapter 12 . 7/27/2009
Short, but good.

I can't wait for another update!
Mallory chapter 12 . 7/26/2009
Is it over? PLEASE say this isn't the last part of the story! I LOVE THIS ONE IT IS MY FAV!
crystalight22 chapter 12 . 7/26/2009
yay she's believes
Binka Fudge chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I just reread the beginning of the story to see if i'd missed anything regarding the time travel and I found something alot simpler and much more plausible than anything i came up with. Fred was playing with an old paperweight in his and George's old flat and the next day he was back in 1998. That makes sense because up until that point nobody questioned his being married to Hermione. That does leave another mistery however, where had Hermione disappeared to during the time between Fred waking up on the first day and playing with that damn paperweight? I do hope it's not something awful, like she was captured by the new uprising of death eaters, or she got a letter from Mungo's saying she couldn't have children because of something in the war and she ram off destraught, or Merlin forbid she left Fred for Ron. I wonder if time will right itself and Fred's live will go back to normal, or if he'll forever remember those three years that were so different to what Hermione knows. I hope it's the former, this time round seems quite painful for him.
Binka Fudge chapter 11 . 7/23/2009
This story is amazing! I can't quite work out how the time travel happened, I'm not as smart as the average bear you see, but that leaves some surprises at the end of the story so it's all good. My heart was breaking for Fred, while I was cringing every time he couldn't help going one step too far. I think Ron is a git, wow, I've been saying that alot lately. I wonder if he had something to so with the time change, perhaps he found a spell to rewind things three years so he'd get his chance with Hermione, but the complicated procedure and his not being brilliant messed it all up so Fred remembered? Nah, doesn't seem right some how. Perhaps it has something to do with the house Fred and Hermione bought, perhaps someone broke a time turner once in their room and caused a vortex? What if Fred and George created a new W product called 'no regrets', that shows you in one nights dreaming how your life would be if you made different choices? You drink a potion then say 'I wonder what my life would be like if...' Perhaps Fred was taken back to that point in time because thats just before he started noticing Hermione as someone other than a friend of the family? Maybe the product needed tweeking to stop the user affecting what happens in the dream, or maybe Fred being truly in love with Hermione caused his subconscious mind to fight the fake reality he was thrown into. Ya think I'm nuts? I do hope you finish this story, it's excellent, but I'd rather stick with this ending if you're planning on causing them more pain. I can at least pretend that everything is alright now, even if i don't know how the time travel happened. Oh, one more thing, I like the detail you put into this, all the things Fred knows about Hermione, it just makes it seem more real. And introducing new products from the shop but them being a flop because they forgot to create the one that originally triggored their success. That doesn't sound right, hope it makes sense.
indefinitelyhigh chapter 11 . 4/13/2009
Oh, I just loved this :)
FaithfulHPReader chapter 10 . 2/14/2009
err.. i meant continue to UPDATE this. xD
FaithfulHPReader chapter 11 . 2/14/2009
I really hope that you continue to review this! It's really good!
Della Robia chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
wonderful start to a story :D
FaithfulHPReader chapter 3 . 2/12/2009