Reviews for Vanity and Hunger
Bleach-ed-Na-tsu chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
This is so dark and beautiful. It is such a deep, intimate look into the pain and taint that ALtair has lived through in his life for the sake of His brothers and the people. It was a time when death was very primnant, yet his life was just a cycle of killing... Desmond has to live through that while combating the memories to remember who HE is and what HE stands for...
This is a beautiful look into Altair and in junction Desmond. Truly, beautifully dark dear author. Stay awesome!
ZawehZaweh chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
It's hard, I imagine, to live with such a heavy weight that seems all encompassing. You give that idea, or truth rather, so much depth that it takes all of me to not become crushed by it. It's been a long time since I've read anyone's writing that has stolen my breath away like this. This goes for all your stories.

I wonder if this is how Desmond feels?
Diaphanous chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
This is definitely a much deeper look into Altair and, by extension, Desmond who has to live his ancestor's memories, thoughts, and feelings but is only mentioned once at the end. And most of all, it makes me want to write. Another inspiration for another plunnie in my head. Thanks.
Antoine chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
I concur with all of those who have reviewed this piece before I did. This was truly stunningly beautiful, and I recognize a truly great talent for painting emotion raw, yet with its full complexity intact, for us to experience right off of the screen.

Thank you very much for your first two Assassin's Creed stories. They were truly excellent beyond the average good story. Well done.
Hyne chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Oh, god. The way you write wraps around my head like a dream. You are utterly irresistible.
bloodsmoothy chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
This is beautiful. It's sexy, it's captivating and it's well-written. Amazing job. Love.
Barranca chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
You talk about death beautifully.
cosmic pink chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
This is beautifully constructed. I found myself reading it, totally engrossed and wondering where it could possibly be going until the final sentence. The last line really unifies the piece-it's both haunting and satisfying.
auburn-haired-sadist-XD chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Woah. O.O

That. Was. Awesome. XD
Lei-lassassin chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Oh my God.

Oh.

My.

God.

This has to be the most fantastic, most seductively written piece of writing I've seen on this site so far. I've only been here since January, so I'm classed as a bit of a 'Newb', but still... Good god...

Everthing about it; so simple, yet so compelling, it BEGS you to continue reading, to indulge yourself in such a brief masterpiece.

This is by far my favourite thing in the Assassin's Creed section, and I am going down now on cyber bended knee, PLEASE for the love of everything Holy, PLEASE write a full story. You could easily continue this oneshot, or you can make a new tale. But anything will do, just as long as it's something that is quite lengthly, as I'm dying to read more of your wonderful writing style. You even mentioned the Islamic version of the Devil; Shaitan! Huzzah!

Keep writing, or I'll have to pay you... a visit... XD

Leilah