Reviews for Hero
Spidey-phd chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Wow. Great chapter. I hope you keep going with this.
Thobbit chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Super-powered girls are easier to believe in than zombies? Please. I believe in both. Write more?
zTiamaTz chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
It's too bad you haven't updated this story, it was off to a great start. Not only would I like to see the continuance of the interview, I'd like to see a full-blown story as well.
Chaos Dragon chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
as a huge wwz fan, i find this really great. do you think you might ever finish it?

cd
hisokauzumaki chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Are you going to continue this? It seems like an interesting concept.
Hiron Otsuki chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I love Buffy and I love WWZ, and to see the two combined... this is just a really awesome idea. Thank you for writing this. I can't wait to see more.
Kurt Baros aka The Falcon chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
ive read both zombie survival guide and WWZ and this story was trully on par with both novels. keep up the good work and i hope you up date soon.
gaul1 chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
good start, byes
Dr Gero chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Great start!

I'm only reading the ZSG right now, but I've listened to a couple chapters of WWZ, and this seems to fit in really well; good stuff.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Shannon K chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Okay...first off: wow. Second of all: I want more. I am just about finished with the book and your chapter definately fits in with the feel of the book.

Cheers!
jpdt19 chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Interesting!

Not usually read anything like this from you, but it's good so far. Very interesting!