Reviews for The Games Never End
Alissa chapter 16 . 11/26/2014
Words cannot adequately describe how well-written this AU is. I loved it. I could rant forever and ever, but then the true meaning would be lost in the words. This is beautiful. Thank you for inspiring me with this well-developed writin for two complex and stimulating characters. You captured the essence of John and Amanda perfectly too. Thank you.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/10/2014
i'm speechless!
i want to say i loved the story, but that's an understatement.
i really enjoyed reading it!
ScaryElwes chapter 16 . 2/12/2011
Oh my god..

That was beautiful. Truly beautiful. Possibly my favorite fic from you.

The whole roses to the grave monologue from Adam brought tears to my eyes. Even if Lawrence leaves him, he'll always think highly of him, and remember him as the best person that was in his life.

Just that whole concept itself is breathtaking. :)
ScaryElwes chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
Holy craaaaap!

Okay, I admit, that when Zepp requested the money, I almost stopped reading, 'cause it just sounded so ridiculous.

Now that I've actually finished the chapter, I am SO glad that I didn't!

I'm a little breathless right now, honestly.

Please tell me he doesn't hurt Adam too much! I'm almost too scared to read on...

But. I will...;)
Ready Or Notxx chapter 16 . 8/3/2010
I just read all of it today... STELLA... MY GOD... This is THE BEST fanfic I have ever read. No joke. You had me CRYING through it, and whenever Adam started shooting John... I was fucking cheering! :D YES! YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE FOR TORTURING TWO HOT MEN! XD This could not have ended any better. Aww, I'm still crying ever time I think about it. XD You're always a great writer. XD I would really like to work together with you on a few things (although I am kind of a novice) but if you ever have anything you want to co-write with me, I WON'T say no, and frankly I REALLY want to work together with you. I think it would turn out awesome! :D

Once again, such an emotional fic for me. You really had me crying from beginning to end.

- 00One X00
misery-hates-company chapter 16 . 8/2/2010
I practically regster on this site just to tell you how awesome you are. And this is truly the best fanfic I've ever read. I'm no good with words so i will close with thanks for such an emotional rollercoaster. I'm a devoted fan right now. Chainshipping 4ever.
One X chapter 8 . 7/14/2010
D'awww! :D

One X chapter 7 . 7/14/2010
I feel VERY bad for Adam now... I know what that's like. XD I had a dream similar to this story once.

One X chapter 6 . 7/14/2010
Nyeheheh, I LOVE THIS.

00One X00 chapter 5 . 7/14/2010
NOO I wish he would've let Allison die, but... LAWRENCE MUST SAVE MY ADAM. :D Oh my God, I can't wait to see what happens next. That was a very original trap, too. :D Cool, I loved it.

00One X00 chapter 4 . 7/14/2010
Wow... Just...wow. I can't even find words to express how much I love this story so far! Ahh, I love your fanfics. It makes me feel Adam's fear, and I'm actually SCARED for him. I'm literally DYING of anticipation... Like, I keep asking myself, "OH MY GOD WHAT DOES LARRY HAVE TO DO?" and "WHAT IS JIGSAW/JOHN GONNA ASK MY POOR LITTLE ADAM?" And you know what REALLY made me mad? The fact that Amanda has the NERVE to imitate Adam with the smoking. THAT IS HIS JOB, NOT YOURS, YOU FRICKING PSYCHO! AND NO HITTING ADAM WITH A LAMP YOU RETARD! -hits Amanda with a lamp repeatedy- There. The deed is done.

- 00One X00
iamarebel chapter 16 . 3/25/2010
awesome story i though it was great! I was totally scared when adam and lawrence were put to the test again. The first time was terrible, but to be tested again? I wouldn't have been able to handle it. Anyway, way to go
LeighWhannellStalkers chapter 16 . 9/26/2009
BEST. SAW. FANFIC. EVER.

plain and simple. (:

i love the torture stuff.

and cutting Allison open [ahahaha thats my name XD]

i'm glad it ended happy _
havok 666 chapter 16 . 7/28/2009
amazing story .. i just had to read the whole thing before reviewing . everything is perfect . the description , the romance . ADAM/LAWRENCE FOREVRE X
trollvinter chapter 16 . 3/24/2009
Oh, NO! Zep too:( I liked it though. Great fic!