Reviews for Papa Don't Preach
AnilCadz91 chapter 17 . 4/18/2017
Great fic! I wish V will be able to finish high school soon though XD. But it's great that she got so much support from Logan, Keith and Lynn. And that she realized that lying wasn't worth it :(, after all it was almost what Leanne did with her but with Keith, not telling him that V might be Jake's. I love that Logan and Veronica were strong enough to withstand this. That they were so mature about it, and that they have great parents there to guide them and support them in what they need. It's great that they realized that they love each other and want to be together :).
Godschildtweety chapter 17 . 7/12/2016
Really cute story
where she went chapter 17 . 4/7/2014
Cute.
bill chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
I thought the baby was duncans
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Great story, thanks
Lozzarooni chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I really enjoyed reading this and was about half way through when I wondered if this was a prequel to Back to Beyond which is the next one on my list to read. Fantastic stuff, with pesky voices in my head again. Have to say now, really want to did up my dusty VM fan fic and start working on that one again.
Mischief101 chapter 17 . 3/28/2013
It was such a good story. I really wanted to read a story where she was pregnant so thank you for writing one. And such a great one too.
KatieDean0343 chapter 17 . 3/4/2013
One of the best stories I've read, with all the drama and the way things worked out. It was sweet, and beautiful ! You certainly have a way with words.
ames2024 chapter 17 . 1/31/2012
Loved the story.
edwardfiend chapter 17 . 11/9/2011
I loved this. It was emotional and just a great story over all. :)
thrnbrooke chapter 17 . 5/14/2011
Very nice!
Husky2014 chapter 17 . 3/12/2011
awww...this was such a cute story! I loved it!