Reviews for Relationships at the Work Place
BayvilleMutantBabe chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Continue please! I love this :)
insanitydonewell chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
This was really funny. I can only imagine what crazy scemes jay and bob are going to come up with...
Amber-Artist chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
"...so Bob was inwardly thankful that Jay could be a colossal ass". I read that as "Jay has a..." XD

Normally I dislike slash, but somehow your story is fun to read. I just hope it doesn't turn too melodramatic or OOC later. Keep on the good job.
Emeralden Rapley chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
yay. update you must or cry i will. hah yoda speak. anywho i really like it. i love randal/elias slash but there isn't enough. you must update for the love of well um cool ranch doritos which might i add is the greatest snack eva. in the whole wide world eva.
Emeralden Rapley chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
i will read later. i was looking for a randal elias slash fic.
Ladywilde chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
Another great chpt! Only nitpick is some grammar and spelling mistakes, things like 'brake' instead of 'break.' It can be rather jarring in the middle of a sentence. Otherwise, I adore the direction the story is heading and would love to see more to it.

Keep up the great work!
Ladywilde chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Not one comment! Huh? This is awesome! This is not my favorite pairing in the viewaskew 'verse but damn if this isn't downright adorable. I esp. love your Jay voice, so perfect. I could really hear him as I was reading this. This story deserves more love - its well-written, funny, and in character. Awesome. I am on to read the next chpt!