Reviews for The Avatar and the Demon
Jo Average chapter 3 . 7/30
So far, the story is really rushed
Yeet 600
Guest chapter 7 . 12/26/2016
their actually is Japanese suffix that denote family. jiji means grand father, baa means grand mother, tou means father, kaa means mother, sochi means son, museme means daughter. onii means big brother, nii means big sister, imouto's definition i an not sure if but i do now that it i either little brother or little sister
Rundivyn chapter 2 . 4/2/2016
I am honestly surprised that the Shinobi Clan heads would allow the betrothals and the jutsus being given to Sasuke. The jutsus especially they would've fought tooth and nail to protect. Plus isn't the village a military village? Wouldn't that mean that the only person with any true say in the laws of the village would be the Hokage as the military dictator of the village. I'm wondering why she hasn't just ordered the execution of those who are putting these ideas forward a.k.a. Koharu and Danzo.
bksniper1 chapter 18 . 3/14/2016
please continue
lalo80 chapter 12 . 1/16/2016
Porfa actualiza pronto
lalo80 chapter 3 . 1/15/2016
Poprfa actualiza pronto
SPark681 chapter 18 . 12/21/2015
Man nice story hope there will be more of this anyways keep up the great work!
Whovian803 chapter 18 . 12/19/2015
please pm me to tell me if you have abandoned this story or not I really hope not though...
Sasgay hater chapter 3 . 11/2/2015
I hope sasgay dies in hell in pain
jhawk046 chapter 17 . 9/27/2015
It has been a long time. Are you going to let the die a bad death or finish it off.
jhawk046 chapter 18 . 9/25/2015
Well First off very good story and I enjoyed reading it. Next I hate people that don't finish what they started. Please to up date this and get out of my bad list.
Bane2000 chapter 13 . 9/4/2015
With all respect.

I just do not understand why so many writers go and let the two elders, Danzo and the civilian Councillor push Tsunade around as if she were a beaten dog on a leash.

Honestly. And I do not want to offend you.

But. In my story I would have executed the civilian council members and the 3 elders in Chapter 2 for insubordination, exceeding their authority and obstruction of justice.

Or, because the the story progresses, I would have done it the latest in this chapter.

So you had the chance to fully focus on the action around Naruto and Aang.
kenbotkt chapter 18 . 5/24/2015
I am having problems understanding the need for the creation of the Akemi character. She seems to be an unnecessary element that was added to the story. What is her purpose?
WordSmyth chapter 9 . 5/11/2015
Nice story, but your grammar needs a lot of work.