Reviews for The Avatar and the Demon
Rundivyn chapter 2 . 4/2
I am honestly surprised that the Shinobi Clan heads would allow the betrothals and the jutsus being given to Sasuke. The jutsus especially they would've fought tooth and nail to protect. Plus isn't the village a military village? Wouldn't that mean that the only person with any true say in the laws of the village would be the Hokage as the military dictator of the village. I'm wondering why she hasn't just ordered the execution of those who are putting these ideas forward a.k.a. Koharu and Danzo.
bksniper1 chapter 18 . 3/14
please continue
lalo80 chapter 12 . 1/16
Porfa actualiza pronto
lalo80 chapter 3 . 1/15
Poprfa actualiza pronto
SPark681 chapter 18 . 12/21/2015
Man nice story hope there will be more of this anyways keep up the great work!
whovian803 chapter 18 . 12/19/2015
please pm me to tell me if you have abandoned this story or not I really hope not though...
Sasgay hater chapter 3 . 11/2/2015
I hope sasgay dies in hell in pain
jhawk046 chapter 17 . 9/27/2015
It has been a long time. Are you going to let the die a bad death or finish it off.
jhawk046 chapter 18 . 9/25/2015
Well First off very good story and I enjoyed reading it. Next I hate people that don't finish what they started. Please to up date this and get out of my bad list.
Bane2000 chapter 13 . 9/4/2015
With all respect.

I just do not understand why so many writers go and let the two elders, Danzo and the civilian Councillor push Tsunade around as if she were a beaten dog on a leash.

Honestly. And I do not want to offend you.

But. In my story I would have executed the civilian council members and the 3 elders in Chapter 2 for insubordination, exceeding their authority and obstruction of justice.

Or, because the the story progresses, I would have done it the latest in this chapter.

So you had the chance to fully focus on the action around Naruto and Aang.
kenbotkt chapter 18 . 5/24/2015
I am having problems understanding the need for the creation of the Akemi character. She seems to be an unnecessary element that was added to the story. What is her purpose?
WordSmyth chapter 9 . 5/11/2015
Nice story, but your grammar needs a lot of work.
corbinskydragon1 chapter 18 . 4/29/2015
NOOOOooo! For the love of everything please continue this story! This has to be one of if not the best crossovers of Naruto and Avatar I have ever read. Neither main character is taking to much time from the other and that's why this story is so great! It has balance(no pun indented) for everyone and they are coming together as a group is awesome. I know it's been a while but if you start it up again I can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks for the awesome read!
DualStarduster chapter 13 . 4/23/2015
I rarely ever, no I don't think I even ever left a review before the latest chapter upon reading an already started story.

I also have not left a review like this in a long time, I am here with a question...

HOW ON EARTH WERE YOU ABLE TO MAKE THE COUNCIL SO UNBELIEVABLY UNREASONABLY IDIOTIC?! I swear if I wrote that I would want to throw up just looking back on this and think "... I actually wrote this garbage?"

I am not saying this stinks (I would have stopped reading LONG ago if it did) but how on earth did you bring yourself to be able to make these characters so... dumb. I know it might be easier than I am thinking but to me, I just wouldn't be able to bring myself to even dare type those words on a story.

Personally I would shake my head thinking "Why did I make this?"

Again this is a good story but... don't you think you might have gone a bit too far? I wanted to rip my hair out from how ridiculous these characters spoke about Naruto and Sasuke.
Shadowfire01 chapter 18 . 3/20/2015
I don't care if you accelerate timelines, this is fanfiction. I believe this to be a wonderfully written story and I can't wait for you to update it!