Reviews for The Avatar and the Demon
kenbotkt chapter 18 . 5/24
I am having problems understanding the need for the creation of the Akemi character. She seems to be an unnecessary element that was added to the story. What is her purpose?
WordSmyth chapter 9 . 5/11
Nice story, but your grammar needs a lot of work.
corbinskydragon1 chapter 18 . 4/29
NOOOOooo! For the love of everything please continue this story! This has to be one of if not the best crossovers of Naruto and Avatar I have ever read. Neither main character is taking to much time from the other and that's why this story is so great! It has balance(no pun indented) for everyone and they are coming together as a group is awesome. I know it's been a while but if you start it up again I can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks for the awesome read!
DualStarduster chapter 13 . 4/23
I rarely ever, no I don't think I even ever left a review before the latest chapter upon reading an already started story.

I also have not left a review like this in a long time, I am here with a question...

HOW ON EARTH WERE YOU ABLE TO MAKE THE COUNCIL SO UNBELIEVABLY UNREASONABLY IDIOTIC?! I swear if I wrote that I would want to throw up just looking back on this and think "... I actually wrote this garbage?"

I am not saying this stinks (I would have stopped reading LONG ago if it did) but how on earth did you bring yourself to be able to make these characters so... dumb. I know it might be easier than I am thinking but to me, I just wouldn't be able to bring myself to even dare type those words on a story.

Personally I would shake my head thinking "Why did I make this?"

Again this is a good story but... don't you think you might have gone a bit too far? I wanted to rip my hair out from how ridiculous these characters spoke about Naruto and Sasuke.
Shadowfire01 chapter 18 . 3/20
I don't care if you accelerate timelines, this is fanfiction. I believe this to be a wonderfully written story and I can't wait for you to update it!
Neo-Devil chapter 10 . 12/6/2014
the 2 knuckleheads now work together!
nemikconi new sora chapter 18 . 8/7/2014
when are you going to update the story
bad girl 61 chapter 18 . 7/29/2014
love it. keep updating it pretty please.
Lucy Dragneel 14 chapter 18 . 5/8/2014
Nice story please update soon, i hope its not abandoned.
246vili chapter 12 . 4/19/2014
The chapter was good, but I think that 'Uzumaki Namikaze Hyuuga Naruto' is a big bullshit. The double clan name (Uzumaki Namikaze, or inversely) is one thing since Naruto is the last of known member of both clans, but to add Hyuuga to his name is stupid. You usually have only one family (clan) name no matter how big, powerful or famous those clans are. If you marry into one, you have to give up your clan name or your spouse will take yours.
246vili chapter 7 . 4/18/2014
They became friends pretty fast.
Neo-Devil chapter 12 . 4/18/2014
Zuko owned: 1
Neo-Devil chapter 9 . 4/18/2014
sokka you amuse me so much, heck you amuse everyone with your dumbass moments.
MrBlue987 chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
A perfect demonstration of the "Deer in the Headlights no Jutsu" and the "Cliffhanger no Jutsu". Also it was a shock that Hisashi would know of Naruto's lineage
SerenaTheHedgehog chapter 18 . 9/22/2013
Are you planning to come back to this story?