Reviews for The two of us
sarim chapter 7 . 5/2/2014
hi miss? won't u update the story? i mean, its amazing so please please do update it! .
CloudedPen7 chapter 7 . 6/8/2013
it was quite good! i liked the story!
hello chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
I agree with you entirely :( It's quite sad that there aren't many fanfictions for this manga :( It's so good! (You're story also :) ) Keep writing and I enjoyed your story :]
Dany chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
Please continue! Well, I know it's been several years, but I just found your fanfic, and it's awesome! You know, there's not much 666 Satan fanfics, especially the good ones. So maybe you should finish it, don;t you think? :D
Guest chapter 7 . 12/17/2012
this fan fiction is relay good im sure there will be more reviewers because there is alot of 666 Satan fans so don't give up hope okay
Guest chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
don't be disappointed man this fan fiction is good don't care about the original story no one like the end of the manga so keep writing im sure more visitor will come there is allot of Satan 666 fans would like to read this fan fiction
Sukira Hibari chapter 7 . 9/29/2012
BerryEbilBunny chapter 7 . 10/4/2011

I REALLY REALLY like this story and I think it is such a pity that it has been forgotten and abandoned so please update it.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/10/2011
Hi, are you still going to complete this story? I noticed you haven't updated in like forever, and would like to encourage you to finish this. I really like how the plot is going so far, and I would like to know what'll happen next! I like how you use dialogue a lot, though, using more detail on the setting and characters would add more of an effect to your writing. There are a few grammatical corrections that need revising, but it's clear enough to follow.

Keep up the good work, and please continue this story!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
That was really good! Please update soon
Nicaaa chapter 7 . 7/19/2011
awesome story! please keep writing
MagesticPineapple chapter 7 . 6/1/2011
lmbo Ed and Al? thats awesome! anyways, Im really enjoying your story, I love the way you seem to have kept the personalities so... just... right! wonderful plot by the way, just wonderful!
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 6 . 8/10/2010
update soon!
She-Wolf Ziluna chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
Jio is a lovable idiot, and he's HAWT XD
She-Wolf Ziluna chapter 7 . 7/8/2010
Okay, I noticed an interesting thing: Ed and Al from Full Metal Alchemist (I luv that anime!*Glomps Ed and Al*) /3
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »